The simFlight Network Forums
Vince

Route String Not Printing

Not sure what I did but the route string no longer prints when I print a flight plan.....

vs 8.4

Vista32

FSX

airac 902

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Vince

The route string prints near the top of the General Flight Information. If you only print the Waypoint List, you will not see the route string.

Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion but thats not it...have both options checked for printing...After a reinstall the RS simply doesnt print anymore...has me baffled.

Vince

I'm not sure the route string printed in version 8.4. If you install the latest patch to version 8.4.2, I think you will get the route string printed.

That was it....I had forgotten about the patch...my bad...thanks for your assistance..

Vince

P.S. I hope that winter storm isnt causing too much trouble your way...I hear about 12" of snow was forecated for the east coast...