The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
F.Schmid

Erasing old flightplan to create new one

I hope this is not happening just with me as I've searched the forum about this issue and no one reported the same. I would also like to know if this is the expected procedure.

I apologize for detailing step by step but I think it is necessary as maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I create a flightplan and do my flight. Everything runs ok (except for data on flightplan table that sometimes do not shows up - but this is another thread). So I finish my flight and try to create another one.

First I go to the menu - Flightplan - New.

At the box that pops up asking if I want to save the previous recording data I click NO. At this time the old flightplan is still on the chart.Wasn't it supposed to be erased so I can create my new FP?

So I go back to menu - Flightplan - New and now the old flightplan is erased.

Ok, it is not such a big problem at all but it seems not to be so logical to go twice to the same menu to create a new FP. Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Regards

Schmid.