The simFlight Network Forums
WFH

GPS Window

Hi guys

When FSC is started the GPS window sits happily on top on the client computer. I also run Eye of IVAO, Navigraph charts and Flight Tracker on the client. The problem is that the GPS window sometimes loses focus and when I go back to FSC it is no longer there. This happens usually if I have closed the window before going, for example, to the charts as it can get in the way. When I go back to FSC and click to reopen the GPS window it is not there and the only way I can get to see it (or at least the easiest way) is to click the Show Desktop icon then the WideClient tab on the task bar which then brings it up on the desktop. The only way to get it to show on the FSC page again is to close and restart FSC.

Have searched forum and found nothing to help me.

Hi,

even though we programmed our GPS window as "always on top", there seem to be other programs which apparent "steal" focus from the GPS window. This does not happen with all programs nor at all times. It sometimes happens and other times it does not happen. As far as we know, there is nothing we can do from inside FS Commander. The only way to remedy this situation is to reconnect to FS.

Regards

Sascha

Thanks for the reply - I assume you mean restart FSC as disconnecting from and reconnecting to FS makes no difference.