The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
F.Schmid

Moving aircraft

Hi.

When I first start a flight and connect FSC to FSX the aircraft is correctly set on screen and map moves as necessary to keep aicraft in sight.

Then I end the flight, disconnect from FSX, load a new flight. Connect to FSX. Screen do not move anymore with the aircraft.

Does anybody noticed the same behaviour?

Regards

Schmid

Win XP SP3

FSX - SP1+SP2

FSUIPC 4.50 unregistered version

FSC 8.4.1 downloaded

Hello, Volker.

Thanks for your reply.

In fact I believe I could not express clearly on what is happening: you have two options - the aircraft moves and when it reaches the 'limit' of the screen the map moves to keep the aircraft on sight. Or you can activate "Move map instead of aircraft", so the aircraft is centered on the screen and the map moves.

Of course you know. Just to say that I also know it. :D

In my case, I keep deactivated the "move map" option but, somehow, in certain circumstances - and I believe the pattern is beggining a new flight not closing and opening again FSC after the last one - the aircraft goes "off the screen" and the map screen does not refresh as expected to keep the aircraft "on sight".

I apologize if I have not made myself clear and, please, let me know if you undestood this report.

Best regards

Schmid

Hi Schmid,

I understand your situation but I can't verifying the problem.

Maybe that you have deactivated Menu -> Map -> Aircraft on Map ?!

Please check this.

Regards,

Volker