The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with FSUIPS "Warte auf FSUIPS Press fly now"

Hi Pete,

do you have an idea for this problem. How can i reregistration fsuipc?

Best regards

Michael :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Michael

It look to be an fsuipc issue or a registration problems.

Contact Peter Dowson, the author of fsuipc.

Best Regard,

Marc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Marc,

i use FS Meteo with FS 2004 and the newest version of FSUIPC (registred). When i will starting FS Meteo 8 the programm give me a message under status "Warte auf FSUIPS Press fly now" it means "Wait for FSUIPS Press fly now" What can i do?

Best regards

Michael

i use FS Meteo with FS 2004 and the newest version of FSUIPC (registred). When i will starting FS Meteo 8 the programm give me a message under status "Warte auf FSUIPS Press fly now" it means "Wait for FSUIPS Press fly now" What can i do?

FSUIPC does not need to be registered to run FSMeteo. I've no idea what is meant by that message -- why didn't Marc explain what the message meant?

If you want support for FSUIPC you MUST state version numbers -- version number of FSUIPC, version number of FS. You could also show me the FSUIPC log file (just paste it into a message) -- you will find it in the FS Modules folder. That would certainly speed things up, else we could be exchanging messages for days! Please close FS first, then get the LOG file.

Note that the oldest supported versions of FSUIPC are 3.90 (for FS2004 and earlier) and 4.50 (for FSX and ESP).

Regards

Pete

Mark said it is an registration problem (maybe). How can i send you my registration details and the log. By form or mail?

Don't send anything yet. If it is a registration problem it can only be one of two things -- an illegal pirated registration Key, or a Key purchased AFTER the current date set on your PC (correct the date). Since FSMeteo does not need any registration in the first place, you can test by simply removing the FSUIPC KEY file from the Modules folder and seeing if that fixes the FSMeteo problem.

I cannot help you any further until you give the information I requested -- i.e. version numbers and the Log file. I don't understand why you've ignored this request!?

How is it possible to registrat FSUIPS again.

It is totally irrelevant. You are not reading what I've been writing!

And what means "Press fly now"

Thst is not my message! You must ask Marc what he means by his strange message. I cannot guess.

Pete

OK. Hear is my log.file

Mark said:

Hi Michael

It look to be an fsuipc issue or a registration problems.

Contact Peter Dowson, the author of fsuipc.

Best Regard,

Marc

Thank you for your help

Michael from Munich

It doesn't work, i think the logFile is too big ; the explorer crashed ; can i send it per mail?

Mark said

You told me what he said already. He did not say what the message meant. How am I supposed to understand his message? Why tel me his reply again?

did you not even bother to try removing the KEY file as I suggested?

And you still have not told me any version numbers. I cannot help you any more unless you do! I have no idea whether you are even talking about FS2004 or FSX or something completely different!

It doesn't work, i think the logFile is too big ; the explorer crashed ; can i send it per mail?

Too big? What are you doing? Just load FS, wait till it is ready to fly, then close it! Do NOT switch any logging options on! Do NOT touch any options at all! The lgo will be smaller than most messages here. Just read it in notepad and cut-and-paste it into a message here!!

Anyway, I will not reply further until you provide version numbers. You are ignoring most of what i tell you, so this is a waste of time! :-(

Pete

Now it works now:

********* FSUIPC, Version 3.90 by Pete Dowson *********

Running on Windows Version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Verifying Certificate for "D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\fsuipc.dll" now ...

SUCCESS! Signature verifies okay!

Running inside FS2004 (FS9.1 CONTROLS.DLL, FS9.1 WEATHER.DLL)

User Name="Michael Engl"

User Addr="michael.engl@streamvisions.de"

FSUIPC Key is provided

WideFS Key is provided

Module base=61000000

ClassOptions: UIPCMAIN=FF7F, FS98MAIN=FF7F, FS2KMAIN=FF5E

WeatherOptions(Orig)=4000B62F[4000B62F]

InitDelay: 0 seconds

WeatherReadInterval=4

LogOptions=00000001

DebugStatus=255

2449 System time = 15:27:43

2449 D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\

2449 System time = 15:27:43, FS2004 time = 12:00:00 (00:00Z)

42338 C:\Users\Michael Engl\Documents\Flight Simulator-Dateien\B737 in München.flt

42666 AIRCRAFT\PMDG737-800-Winglets\B737-800WL.air

43056 Aircraft="B737-800 Air Berlin - Virtual Cockpit/Cabin/Winglets"

84739 C:\Users\Michael Engl\Documents\Flight Simulator-Dateien\Von der Benutzeroberfläche erzeugter Flug.flt

85395 Clear All Weather requested: external weather discarded

87438 Advanced Weather Interface Enabled

105269 Traffic File #23 = "scenery\world\scenery\mytrafficline"

105394 Traffic File #24 = "scenery\world\scenery\mytrafficmil"

105581 Traffic File #25 = "scenery\world\scenery\mytrafficown"

106252 Traffic File #35 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_172_woa_lufthansa (regional partners)_su07"

106455 Traffic File #26 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_000_woa_condor berlin_su08"

106470 Traffic File #31 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_000_woa_lufthansa_wi08"

106798 Traffic File #33 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_094_woa_air berlin_wi07"

106845 Traffic File #34 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_126_woa_tuifly_su07"

106985 Traffic File #36 = "scenery\world\scenery\traffic_217_woa_hamburg international_su08"

[Log closed by user request, and continued in new file]

151758 System time = 15:30:12, FS2004 time = 15:28:28 (13:28Z)

151758 *** FSUIPC log file being closed

Memory managed: 60 Allocs, 179 Freed

********* FSUIPC Log file closed ***********

I use Fs 2004 with FSUIPC, Version 3.90. Where i can find the state version numbers ?

Michael

********* FSUIPC, Version 3.90 by Pete Dowson *********

Okay. that's good -- you are up to date!

Verifying Certificate for "D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\fsuipc.dll" now ...

SUCCESS! Signature verifies okay!

And the module is fine, not corrupted.

I use Fs 2004 with FSUIPC, Version 3.90. Where i can find the state version numbers ?

What are the "state version numbers"?

Are you for some reason setting FS2004 to "run as administrator"? If you have you must also run FSMeteo and any other FSUIPC application program "as administrator", because Windows will not allow two programs of different privilege levels to share data in memory. At least, this is true of Vista. I'm not so sure about XP.

If this isn't the cause of your problem then I'm afraid you must go back to Marc and ask him to examine his message more thoroughly, as your FSUIPC installation and its registration are perfectly good.

Regards

Pete