The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

Variation from FSC flight plan

I'm a fairly new user of FSC and have found it a splendid addon but somewhat hard to figure out some aspects of the program. The most difficult (at least for me) has been the following:

1. I can successfully make a flight plan within the FSC program with all waypoints etc. laid out.

2. However, when I try to transfer the data to FSX and the various FMS modules, it routinely shows a variation from the plan that FSC has compiled. Usually, the 1st waypoint is reached ok but then the plan varies to something that FSC did not generate. Oddly enough, in many cases, the FS X flight planner data will show correct waypoints but eventually never goes to them.

3. I suspect that in the end I'd reach my destination with that differnt flight plan but I've cancelled the flight long before that point.

For the record, I've had the problem with PMDG MD 11, 747, Super 80 and various CLS aircraft.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. I hope someone out there can help me with this.

Jack F

Hi Jack,

I'm very sorry, but I don't understand a word of what you are trying to say. Therefore I regret very much that with this type information I'm unable to help. Possibly you could explain in more detail and more accurately what the problem is.

Regards

Sascha