The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.9 and Widefs6.7.5

I have an problem using widefs client on my second pc. Server and client is connected and seems to be ok but when I start ProjectMagenta GA IFR nothing happens except aeroplanes engines shut down, gauges not working at all. Quickmaps screen is black and when I set the plane position, plane moves somewhere....don't know what that place is......AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! >:(

Why don't you make an step-by-step installation guide, where to put all the files, what folders should be shared etc. I've read this forum and can't get any help.

If you pay for an software you should get an fully working product and instructions to install and use it, right? Sending all kind of log files here and there via internet just makes me mad and angry. Installation guide and software manuals should be for help and not an diary about previous functions.............

I have an problem using widefs client on my second pc. Server and client is connected and seems to be ok but when I start ProjectMagenta GA IFR nothing happens except aeroplanes engines shut down, gauges not working at all. Quickmaps screen is black and when I set the plane position, plane moves somewhere....don't know what that place is......AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! >:(

It sounds like WideFS is working okay then, else running programs on the Client would have zero affect on the FS PC.

Why don't you make an step-by-step installation guide, where to put all the files, what folders should be shared etc.

For WideFS? No folders need sharing, and the only file you need to place on the Client is WideClient.EXE, the actual client program. It will generate its own INI file, with default parameers, which you can change (as per the documentation) if needed, which isn't often. How much more of a guide do you need for one program -- just put it where you like and run it! It is that simple! Did you not even bother to read the first little bit of the wideFS documentation?

I've read this forum and can't get any help.

Well, you actually seem to need help with Project Magenta, so you are in the wrong place entirely!

If you pay for an software you should get an fully working product and instructions to install and use it, right? Sending all kind of log files here and there via internet just makes me mad and angry. Installation guide and software manuals should be for help and not an diary about previous functions.............

fine, but direct your venom to the right place, please, not here, where it is completely unjustified and unwarranted!

Pete