The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

Flight Sim Commander & Super 80 Pro

I've posted this problem on the Super 80 forum site and had a few possible solutions. So far none have worked.

The problem is that after I make a flight plan with FSC and try to open it within the Super 80, the FMS on the Super 80 won't allow me to load the flight plan as a company route. I've changed the path to the flight plans but to no avail. I have PMDG, CLS, Digital Fokker and many other freeware aircraft and this problem does not occur with any of them.

I wonder if anyone has had a similar problem regarding the Super 80. I'm sure there is a solution but I've run out of ideas on this one.

I realize that this is not necessarily an FSC problem but I thought that maybe someone has had some experience with this kind of problem.

Jack Fentress