The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

Patches for MyTraffic X verson 5.2a available

Dear friends, the first little corrections for MyTraffic X 5.2a arer available. You can either install them using the communicator, or

download http://www.fsrail.com/Patches52a.exe , put it into the folder MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers, and execute it from there.

Since it only replaces a few small files, don't wonder it flashes by in less than a second.

Content:

Updates of some airports Kambiz has suppled to their latest version, thanks to Kambiz.

Back wind on the right tail side of US Airways A320, A319, and Beech 1900 D.

Whenever ther is a new addition, I will inform you here.

Let me add that you MUST NOT apply the olf patches52.exe to version 5.2a, that will de facto set back the complete 5.2a update in an uncontrolled way - but you knew this of course.

Fine, so you are faster :lol:

So, if you have the problem that STB wants a dat file from a version 5.2a ( from update , it is OK in the full installer ), please use this little tool.

It contains a little file STB_datfilefix.bat, just put this into the MyTraffic main folder. Double click and it will make three file copies that put what you have to where it should be.

STB_datfilefix.zip

Allready installed 5.2a patch so just run the new patch over to top of the old one?

Andrew

Andrew,

Yes, that is what I did. Remember to put it into the folder MyTraffic\MyTrafficAircraftInstallers, and execute it from there.

Mike

Yes, there always is one Patch52a only, that contains all the patches. Put the exe to MyTrafficAircraftInstallers and double click.

Next version tested and uploaded. This replace the Better_models, Performance_models and Quality_models installer to contain a consistent naming for the Embraer 145.

A new patch is available today, only new item is a new editor and a new data base to implement compatibility to UT2 :) more in another post.

New:

Fix for ATC parling code of Midwest Express B717

Fix of an inconsistency in the manual about uninstallation

hello , I can't install the last patch that you release yesterday .....

it creates a new folder in mytraffic folder with the files that are unzipped....

I put the patch into MyTrafficAircraftInstallers and executed from there but it happens what I told you

You should test the files before launch into mytraffic communicator update service

thanks

post-27001-128689677781_thumb.jpg

You can delete that folder. But since you request a test process to be done ( and are right so ) this makes a 10 minutes change a 3 days work.. I have to set back several systems to the before state, apply, verify all is OK...

Ok, I have deleted that folder now....

so, do you think that when I have installed this patch did't change anything important in mytraffic 5.2a installation??

It is not necessary change anything more isn't it??

The patch should install to ..\.. and from there down to MyTraffic... What it did is to install to ..\,, creating that folder and putting everything in there. I will create a new one, test it, and upload then, hopefully including the Air Berlin 738-800 fix.

ok.... thanks...

I have just another doubt with the folder aircraft that is inside the aircraft folder from mytraffic folder...

let me explain better: C:\Programas\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\aircraft\aircraft

is this normal??

post-27001-12868967782_thumb.jpg

post-27001-128689677841_thumb.jpg

No. I never got that. And neither the installer nor the updater can produce it. since the structures like MyTraffic\aircraft\A300MX are fix coded in there. The only process that could create it would be a MyTrafficaircraftInstaller folder below aircraft, and a runonce to be copied into the aircraft folder. I will look if I can see more from your shots...

The aircraft\aircraft contents looks like 5.2 aircraft, since all the Antonovs are not there, and B707MTM was new in 5.2. Maybe you backed that up at that time? It isn't from 5.2a times, since no Antonovs, which correctly are in the aircraft folder. I would as first step pull the internal aircraft folder out of the structure, and assume nothing to happen, but just check before you delete it.

everything is ok now-..... I delete that aircraft\aircraft folder and is working perfect....

now, is just wait for the patch for 737 800