The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

MyTraffic X paint kits for the public domain

That are all the aircraft I have by now made in FSX format using FSX materials. These are all the AI aircraft that exist in freeware or commercial in FSX format using FSX materials, and most likely will remain so ( with exception of those that I will add in the voids ), since nobody else has started to build true FSX AI aircraft with FSX materials yet.

If anybody has made better blank textures than those I have here, or anybody finds the time to improve them, or wants to convert to PSD, or, please feel free to do so and send me the result, I will exchange it here. Until I have more to add, I will close this thread. If you want to share paints you made, just do it in the normal forum posts.

Finally, after more than two years, a user noticed that the douglas Jets are missing here - DC8, DC9, DC10

Here they are for many many beautiful new paints.

douglas.zip