The simFlight Network Forums

Debugger

idahosur

Everytime I go to the MTX forum from with in the MTX Communicator I get a box "Just-In-Time Debugging" it asks me if I want to use the selected debugger. If I go into this forum through the internet I do not get this. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Rod

Do you have .net 2.0 installed? Otherwise either ignore or provide us with full infos ( Operating system, .net versions, all internet software installed, firewall settings, ...)

I have MS .Net Framework 3.0 w/Service Pack 2 installed. Windows XP Media Center Edition w/Service Pack 2 installed. My internet software is MS IE7 and that is all I use. My firewall settings are the standard default MS IE7 settings. ESET NOD32 installed, but if I deactive it there is no change. Attached is a screen shot of the error message. Let me know if you have any more questions or need more information.

I only get this error message when going into these forums though the MTX Communicator. I do not get this error message at any other time using any other software or going into any other forums though any kind of link.

Regards,

Rod

post-25580-128689682151_thumb.jpg

Same for me, running FSX under Vista 32. When I call up the Forum from the Communicator, I get the JIT Debugging message:

I have Microsoft .NET 3.5 installed, all Internet software is up-to-date, and both My_Traffic_Communicator.exe and My_Traffic_Manager.exe are Allowed by the firewall.

I created a shortcut icon linked to "http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=4" that takes me directly to the forum without using the Communicator.

post-27864-128689683048_thumb.jpg

Both files are in my C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic folder. I believe that's the default folder, since I don't remember changing anything during installation. But that's using Vista; I don't know if anything is different in XP. And I typed the names incorrectly earlier -- they should be MyTraffic_Manager.exe and MyTraffic_Communicator.exe.

MyTraffic Communicator is a tool included in the Simmarket editon of MyTraffic that is supported here. MyTraffic Manager is a similar tool in the Aerosoft edition, that is not supported here, but under forum.aerosoft.com.

Having both of them only can happen for users who cross graded from version 5.1b ( Aerosoft) to 5.2 (Simmarket). In that case they should not use the manager, since this is not a 5.2 ready version. Don't know if this makes any difference.