The simFlight Network Forums

No AI at some airports

idahosur

Hello,

At some airports I have no AI and at other airports I have a lot. My commerical airline and general aviation are both set to 20%.

Airports with a lot of AI are KLAX, KSNA, KSMO, KEWR, KJFK.

Airports with pretty much zero AI are KORD, KMDW, KPHL, KDAL, KDFW.

It was around 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM at all airports when I was looking and I looked at the traffic using SuperTrafficBoard v2.

I do not know if it matters, but I did notice one odd thing at KMDW (Chicago Midway), the one plane it had that was waiting was a default FSX Pacifica airlines.

Does anyone have any idea why places like Dallas (KDAL & KDFW), Chicago (KORD & KMDW) and Philadelphi (KPHL) would not have any traffic or at best hardly any?

Regards,

Rod

Simple reason, there is one or are several AI flight plans made by ttools installed on your computer. As soon as FSX loads one ttools flight into your reality buble, a part of your FSX flights are not displayed - Even when the flight plans cannot be executed since that aircraft does not exist.. Maybe one of these uses the Pacifica?

Solution:

Please check

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76589

the little tool in there will provide you with a list of traffic bgls. Since MyTraffic should fill all of your airports, you can delete all AI traffic schedules that are in excess, or one after the other to identify the culprit.