The simFlight Network Forums

No AI anywhere on MyTraffic X

MarcM74

I've been trying for a while to use MyTraffic X.

Unfortunately I can't get any AI traffic at LFPG or anywhere else in France.

I've tried all the suggested topics I found but with no result.

MyTraffic is in version 5.2a and FSX run in Windows 7 x64 environment with acceleration pack (Bi quad core with 1.5To - 8 Go memory - 8800 GTX with TripleHead2Go Digital).

I've got a lot of Addon (huge number of) but tried also with all of them desactivated.

When I use Trafic_bgls I've got only one line in the Traffic_schedules.txt : List of AI schedules (nothing)

I've tried a complete reinstall, generate few custom schedules with ever the same result, nothing.

I went to ETAR and saw grays C130.

I don't know what to do now...

I'm sure it's a conflict somewhere but don't konw where and why

Any idea ?

Marc

You clearly have some airport installed in France, not near to the German border, that is not FSX compliant, but installed a traffic schedule in FS8 format. If you have any of the France_VFR airports, look for files trf_*.bgl and delete them.

Did you put traffic_bgls.exe into the MyTraffic folder? If yes, your list would indicate you have not suffient user right over your FSX folder.

Thanks for your quick answer.

In fact I've a few France_VFR Sceneries installed, so I'll try without trf_*.

It should be that as I bought those products recently...

traffic_bgls is right in the MyTraffic folder but not such a message because I gave adminstrator right to my profile and all rights on FSX folders.

I'll tell you what as soon I'll be back home as I'm on travl actually.

Best regards

Marc

Back home...

Ok first of all I notified that France_VFR Sceneries were not concerned by the problem as I did remove the bgl files before.

Then regarding the problem with the traffic_bgls, it was because of some characters with accents in the names of some files and folders.

The program stopped with an error. Renaming folders was the solution for french fly simmers.

So i got a complete list of TRaffic schedules :

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\EDDF_2005\eddf_fs9_gmax_objects_LIB-AES.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\FlyTampaOMDB\AES-OMDB-LIB2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\HSP\AES-LGAV-LIB.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT\LTU2005\AES-LPFR-LIB.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LB00V1.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LC00V1.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LC01V1.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LC02V1.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LC03V1.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LE00V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LE01V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF00V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF01V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF02V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF03V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF04V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LF05V2.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LFFFF0.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY\AES_LFFFFF.BGL

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery\wigwag_LIB.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\FSLive\FSLive.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX10\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX10\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX10\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX10\Mytrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX9\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX9\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX9\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2008_DX9\Mytrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficglobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficCarriers.bgl

Is there anything wrong in that list ?

Thanks again

Marc

Marc,

First thing I would try is relocate all the files having to do with AES and the file

"F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery\wigwag_LIB.bgl"

from your list to a folder outside of FSX temporarily.

Then run FSX and see if the problem goes away. Some of the AES files have LF*.bgl which makes them suspect to me.

If the problem goes away shutdown FSX, then put half the files back and rerun FSX.

A few iterations like this should zero in on the culprit(s).

Most of the other ones are MyTraffic files which should not be the problem, except for the trafficCarriers.bgl

Mike

That's ok now !

I tried by removing bgl by bgl and the first one was the right (wrong) one :

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Paris CDG SC\scenery\wigwag_LIB.bgl

That's luck isn't it ?

I've got all the planes now, unfortunately with a worth frame rate but they are here !

Thanks for your posts and help

Marc