The simFlight Network Forums

What's wrong in my MySchedule

MarcM74

I still try to generate my own schedule flight from LFLP to LFPO.

Nothing really difficult in that but when I Create files and so on , I get this error :

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\countries_regions.csv : Reading country data...

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MyAirports.dat : Reading airport data...

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Closed.dat : error: Unable to open aircraft instance data in Closed.dat

I thought it was because I choose a wrong plane but that's not the reason.

Does anybody has an idea ?

If I want to use a special paint (Air France) where can I find information to do that ?

Thanks for your answers.

Marc

Closed.dat should not have anything to do with your creation, and be used only much much later.

A ne instamce of the file MyTrafficCommercial.bgl gets created?

All aircraft are referenced using the title= entry from the config file. How to add aircraft to the MyTraffic Editor is in lebgth described in the editor manual. Background reading is supplied in lenght in the AI traffic compendium I added to the last version.