The simFlight Network Forums

My Traffic Version 5.2a

Ram38

Madame, Monsieur bonjour.

Je suis quelque peu déçu par l'achat de ce logiciel. Installation un peu compliquée. Chaque fois que je compile la base de donnée pour créer la "table horaire" , j'obtiens le message suivant "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic>copy MyTrafficclosed.bgl scenery\MyTrafficclosed.bgl

Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic>Pause

Appuyez sur une touche pour continuer....

Merci pour le dépannage afin que je retrouve le sourire.

Recevez, Madame, Monsieur, mes sincères salutations.

Ram38

This has an extremely small effect only, indeed it was planned to remove this relict that just sets 100 flights into 100 selected Call G fields from version 5.2a, just did not do it for the version itself. So if this is this message is the only problem you see please ignore it. If you have any other problem, please describe them in detail.

Sorry to answer in English, while I'm able to read French and more or less understand what you say, mon Francais is not excercised sinse a decade.

Hey, I will try to answer you in English, but I don't have zero schedule in my database, when I fly I have only the airline from FSX and in MTB if I choose "LFPG" in the Airport box so I have the prompt for down and up, at KJFK and EDDF this prompt doesn't appair.

Regards

René LETULÉ

It's not yet really clear what you see.

Do you see MyTraffic AI traffic world wide, or only in certain locations ( try LFPG, KJFK, SCEL, ZBAA ) as example, after MyTraffic installation. You do not need to bother with the editor or compiling any schedules, your air is full directly after MTX installation provided this is complete and see later.

Since you still see the airline from FSX, MyTraffic Installation switches off the default traffic, so this cannot be, unless the installation could not do this. Please browse to \scenery\world\scenery . There should only be two files containing the word traffic. trafficBoats.bgl or TrafficAircraft.bgl.passive . If there is any other, delete it.

If you still see the the airline from FSX ( Landmark,) this would indicate that another addon has installed AI schedules using these. Unfortunately, most addons install schedules incompatible to FSX AI traffic, FSX does not display FSX AI traffic ( like MyTraffic ) when any of these FS8 schedules is installed. If you have any of the France VFR products installed, detele the files trf_ICAO.bgl they contain...

I think this is enough for the moment, if it doesn't help yet please come back, tell us what you found, and we can look further.