The simFlight Network Forums
boing71234567

New Liveries For MY Traffic Version 5.2B

oh im sorry i thought we were going to do the TWA and PAN AM isnted.

@Burkhard:

could we fit the Star Alliance liveries in too?

-thank you

BTW: attached here is the PANAM 707-100. i won't upload each TWA or PANAM paint individually, i will bundle them up and compress them in a zipped file when done. Just give me your input on this one so i can see if anything is wrong or right for the other paints.

p.s. i will be on all day tomorrow because of a holiday. I will definatly be painting and probley flying on fsx at the same time. There is a button in the fsx settings/general called "Pause on task" and when you click it off you can minimize the screen and go to repaint and fsx won't pause on you.

-thank you

B707-PANAM.zip

thanks, im guessing when you say "indeed" you mean that we can fit the star alliances in. I will make the PAN AM's first then make the star alliances, then TWA and the A380's mixed in.

-thank you

I can it it to the distribution, but if I can add it to the data base I cannot say yet... You know that work on the editor can only start after 52b release, which requires the non-US C130s resp L100 as last missing input :D

I'm afraid not before beta, unless I myself find problems, but there is only little risk in replacing legacy paints, so this is something that can be done also during the beta.

The DC8-50, I remember I made one, but since there is none left airworthy currently it was forgotten, one thing we can activate after 5.2b release and a nice aircraft to be painted during dark winter days...

That would be nice on those snowed in days. grab a nice cup of hot coco, grab a warm blanket, and paint away. :lol: I will paint the others (star alliances and TWA's) even if it can't be put in incase you want to use it in the future.

-thank you

The future no problem, only the beta I want to send to you during this week, which is not too far away afaik :lol: