The simFlight Network Forums
remind

Traffic toolbox not showing in FSX menu, Win 7 64bit??

Hi all

I have checked my fsx.dll file and it looks fine, I belieave I have installed the SDK in correct order.

Deluxe, then Sp1 and then Acceleration.

I wonder if the fact that I am running 64bit Windows 7 could be the issues, as it puts FSX under program files (x86)

Does that need to be put in Dll file? Or will it realise that the FSX and SDSK folder is under that folder?

Or maybe I am missing something with my dll file, although it is what I copied from my Vista installation.

Traffic Toolbox

false

False

..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll

Thanks

Phil

I got is running under W7 without any problem, so it works in principle. So, you have Acceleartion, and the Acceleration SDK installed under Program Files(x86)\Microsoft games?

Try to write False instead of false, XML can run on Unix and there false is another thing than False .

I got is running under W7 without any problem, so it works in principle. So, you have Acceleartion, and the Acceleration SDK installed under Program Files(x86)\Microsoft games? YES I belieave so,

Try to write False instead of false, XML can run on Unix and there false is another thing than False .

OK

If that doesn't work, I install the SDK's again and see.

Thanks

Phil

The chance that a reinstall of the SDK, if you have the correct version installled, solves this, is way smaller than winning the Jackpot in the Italian Lottery - but I know that people took hube debths to participate in it.

The chance that a reinstall of the SDK, if you have the correct version installled, solves this, is way smaller than winning the Jackpot in the Italian Lottery - but I know that people took hube debths to participate in it.

"Where do I collect?"

Nah just kidding, the F instead of f I belieave fixed it.

Cheers

Phil