The simFlight Network Forums
JohnY

My Traffic X 5.2A

Hi Burkhard

If you're wondering why I'm contacting you again I'll just say I blew up my old computer and had to have a rebuild which has involved putting everything back on. And its been fighting me every inch of the way! :roll:

However, I've downloaded MTX again and put it on. I've also gone through the check list carefully and got to Ramstein with its Hercules and other aircraft, so everything is working well except in England and more particularly the South West. There're few, if any aircraft in Bristol or Cardiff - well none that I could see anyway.

I've used your tool again to see if I can find if some AI inadvertantly crept on, but this time it came up completely blank.

I really would be grateful for some ideas please on how to solve it this time.

Many thanks.

John

Hi Burkhard

Thanks for the quick reply. By the way, it's not only Bristol and Cardiff that are out, it seems to be the whole of the UK as Manchester has no traffic either. Here is what I got running the traffic bgls file;

capturemtxtrafficbgls.jpg

I pressed the space bar. Then it turned off and I waited but nothing came back on.

This is what I got when I ran the traffic bat file;

capturemtxbatfile.jpg

When I pressed the space bar, again it just went back to the MyTrafficX folder in Program Files.

Does this help?

John

John

Re: Your second screenshot

For the Traffic.bat file to work you need to have installed the proper SDK for whatever version of FSX you have (RTM, SP1, Acceleration).

Then COPY the Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe from the SDK folder "Traffic Toolbox SDK" to your MyTraffic folder.

Note that you must have either the deluxe or gold version of FSX to install the SDK. The standard version doesn't have it.

Mike

Hi Mike

I'm sure I never had to do that before when Burkhard originally designed the tool. And wasn't what I got up there the 'bat' file working?

I've got Acceleration and when I put in the disc, I just followed the instructions and installed it. I don't think there was any mention of SDK so how do I get that? I thought SDK was only a tool from somewhere that software designers use?

John

The SDK has grown to tons of good software any user needs - that is why it is no longer free, and content of the SDK may not be distributed with other addons. FS9 was different, there the SDK was redistributable.

You have to install the SDK from the FSX disk first, then SDK SP1 from the acceleartion DVD and last the file msi.sdk from the acceleration DVD, then you have the full function of FSX de Luxe and Acceleration.

But the fact that you miss traffic in a region is in 100 out of 100 cases an addon incompatible to FSX, and has nothing to do with the supplied flight plans...

Hi Burkhard

Did you really mean to say this?

'But the fact that you miss traffic in a region is in 100 out of 100 cases an addon incompatible to FSX, and has nothing to do with the supplied flight plans.'

If you did then I really must challenge it. All my addons are working perfectly with FSX. To say that one or some of them are incompatible with FSX really doesn't make sense. It is more right to say that one of my addons, or part of one, is incompatible with MTX, or the other way round, in which case I couldn't argue.

However, I have now gone through every single addon in an effort to find AI traffic files and there isn't one anywhere except in FTX Australia and that I switch to 'Default FSX' when flying in Europe and the USA.

I have also now run both the FSX De Luxe Edition and Acceleration Expansion Pack and I was right - on neither is the SDK mentioned anywhere when running the discs, nor is it mentioned in any of the manuals that came with them.

I don't want to waste my time so may I ask you if it would make sense to help find where the faulty addon is, if I simply unticked them in the FSX Scenery Library? If that's so, I could do them in groups perhaps and gradually narrow it down to the bad one or ones that way?

Thanks for helping.

John

Hi John you need to open the file Traffic_schedules.txt to see the list of possible traffic bgls the program found, you will find it in your main Mytraffic folder after you have run the Trafficbat.bat file.

Bril' Andy thanks. But there's bloody miles of 'em! And all over the world too! :lol:

Most of them though are for FTX Australia so that narrows it down considerably because that get's disabled when flying outside Australia.

If I send you on here tomorrow a copy of the sheet could you then mark up the guilty ones for me and tell me what to do? I've forgotten. :roll:

I can't do it now 'cos I'm being called in to dinner.

There's not a lot left after the FTX is taken off but there's certainly some intruiging ones. For instance 'My Traffic disabled'?

Thanks again

John

Hi

I don't know why you Mike and Burkhard have this fixation about me having the SDK. It seems to me that it is in no way pertinent to the question I've posed. And the following will, perhaps, show you why!

Hi Andy

Here is the list. Sorry the right edge is cut off a bit but I think you can just about see enough of it;

captureaitrafficschedul.jpg

The list goes on a long way down but they're all FTX_AU files.

I notice that the first item for DX9 says 'closed'. Is this right and if not, how do I open it?

I would rather like to keep the Australian traffic and it is supposed to be closed and revert to SFX default when outside Australia. They have this 'Control Central' thingy on the desk top. However, if push comes to shove, and you think its necessary,I'm quite happy to disable all of them and use solely MTX if you'll kindly tell me how to do it.

Do I just add 'off' to the description in program files? Or isn't it as easy as that?

Thanks

John

John the screen shot is useless can you copy and paste the results from the file directly into a forum post please as the picture really is no use at all.

Yes disabling bgls is as easy as adding .off to the end of the file names.

Sorry I gotta go now, going to hospital and wont be back till later this afternoon.

Hi Andy

Hope you got on alright at the hospital.

Here you go;

List of AI traffic schedules

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Ants Aussie Airports\scenery\Traffic_aaa7.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\FSLive\FSLive.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX10\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX10\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX10\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX10\Mytrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX9\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX9\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX9\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2009_DX9\Mytrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficglobal.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficmil.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_AIRPORTS\scenery\ORBX_YLIL_AI_Traffic.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YHBA\Ferry_Fix\trafficBoats.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YPJT\Scenery\Traffic_Jandakot.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YWVA\Scenery\Traffic_Warnervale.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAerolineasArgentinas.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAeropelican.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAerotropics.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAIOTA.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirAsiaX.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirAustral.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirCaledonie.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirCalin.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirCanada.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirChathams.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirChina.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirCruisingAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirFiji.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirFraserIsland.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirFreightNZ.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirKiribati.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirlinesofTasmania.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirlinesPNG.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirlinesTonga.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirMauritius.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirMoorea.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirNelson.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirNewZealand.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirNiugini.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirnorth.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirNostalgia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirPacific.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirRarotonga.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirTahiti.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirTahitinui.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirVanuatu.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAirworkHoldings.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAllianceAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAsianaAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAtlasAirCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAustAirExpress.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficAviationAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficBrindabellaAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficBritishAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficBroomeAirServices.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficBroomeAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficCapeYorkAir.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficCargolux.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficCathayPacificAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficCathayPacificCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficChinaAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficChinaEasternAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficChinaSouthernAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficContinentalMicronesia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficDHL.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficEagleAir.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficEmirates.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficEtihadAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficEvaAir.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficFedEx.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficGarudaIndonesia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficGoldenEagle.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficHardyAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficHawaiianAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficHeavylift.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficHinterlandAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficIndojet.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficInlandPacific.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficJAL.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficJetConnect.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficJetcraftAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficJetstarAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficKingIslandAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficKoreanAir.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficKoreanAirCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficLadyElliott.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficLanAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficLifeflightNZ.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMAFPNG.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMalaysiaAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMaroombaAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMartinairCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMASkargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficMtCookAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficNationalJet.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficNetworkAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficNorfolkAir.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficNorthwestRegional.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficNZpost.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficOurAirline.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficOzjet.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPacificAirExpress.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPacificAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPacificBlueAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPacificBlueDomestic.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPacificSun.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPearlAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPeauVavau.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPelair.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPhilippineAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPolarAirCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPolynesianAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficPolynesianBlue.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficQantasGroup.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficQantasJetConnect.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficQantasVJet_JT.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficRegionalPacific.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficREX.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficRFDS.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficRossair.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficRoyalBrunei.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSeair.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSharpAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSingaporeAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSingaporeAirlinesCargo.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSkippersAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSkytraders.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSkytrans.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSkywest.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSolomonAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\trafficSouthAfricanAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficSurveillanceAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTamworthF27s.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTasair.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficThaiAirwaysInternational.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTigerAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTigerAirwaysAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTNT.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficTollHoldings.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficUnitedAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficUnitedNations.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficUnitedParcelService.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVHAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVietnamAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\trafficVincentAviation.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVincentAviationAustralia.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVirginAtlanticAirways.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVirginBlueAirlines.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficVivaMacau.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficWanair.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_TRAFFIC\Scenery\TrafficWestpac.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficCarriers.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficCRUISE.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficmerch.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficNAVAL.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Avalon.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Cessnock.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Hervey_Bay.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Warnervale_AI.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\options\Traffic_vol1.bgl off

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\options\Traffic_Vol1_Explorer.bgl off

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR Scenery Volume2\options\Traffic_vol2.bgl off

Didn't realise it was this easy. When I've tried before with other copies I've always had to do it via ImageShack!

Look forward to receiving your thoughts. In view of the number here, I'll not take any further action until I receive your further instructions

Many thanks

John

I would add a .off to

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficCRUISE.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficmerch.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficNAVAL.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Avalon.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Cessnock.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Hervey_Bay.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Warnervale_AI.bgl

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\options\Traffic_vol1.bgl off

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR scenery Volume1\options\Traffic_Vol1_Explorer.bgl off

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\UK2000 scenery\UK2000 VFR Scenery Volume2\options\Traffic_vol2.bgl off

If this solves the problem, you can switch on again. Note you must add a .off or .passive - a .bgl_off stil gets displayed, and I assume a ".bgl off" too.

Thanks Burkhard.

I understand most of it, but you said; 'If this solves the problem, you can switch on again.'

Can you expand a bit on that please? How do I switch those on again? Simply by deleting '.off'?

I don't think I really care much whether I have those particular items on or not, especially if I've got to go through them all again each time I want to use them but I would like to know.

In the meantime, I'll do what you suggest and see how we go. I'll report back as other people may experience the same problem especially as it affects the UK2000 scenery too. I particularly left the traffic options off that too when I installed it, so I can't really understand why its there.

Thanks again

John

Edit PS - I've done that now with UK2000 but there are no MTX aircraft. However, there are a couple of FSX aircraft parked at Bristol. Before I go any further, what I also want to ask therefore is that having run the FSX disk as suggested, does this mean that MTX needs re-installing or resetting in some way?

John to get rid of the default FSX traffic i.e. World airlines etc, you need to add .passive or .off to the file located below.

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficAircraft.bgl

To enable the traffic again simply remove .off from the end of the file name again, if the MTX traffic disappears again you know you have re-enabled the wrong traffic file and it is incompatible with FSX traffic files that MTX use.

As far as I remember from the last time you brought this subject up John the UK2000 traffic files are FSX compatible so shouldn't cause a problem with MTX. Many of the airports in the UK2000 VFR volumes don't have traffic supplied by MTX in the included schedules because the airports don't exist in a default FSX install. So if you want to use MTX at those airports you will have to use the MTX Editor to build new schedules and build new traffic files, I wouldn't recommend it for you though John as it can be a bit involved for someone like yourself who isn't totally savvy with this type of thing (no offence intended).

It would be better for you to just enable/disable the UK2000 traffic with their setup and configuration program, it can be run at any time not just during initial installation and you can find it at;

Start> All Programs> UK2000 Scenery> UK2000 VFR Scenery Volume1 (or 2)> Options - Configuration. So don't bother adding .off to any of the UK2000 entries let their software do the manipulation for you. If you have already added off to those UK2000 files remove the .off again before you running the UK2000 'Options - Configuration' program.

Thanks Andy

You were quick at the hospital.

I've put '.off' at the end of all the traffic bgls that Burkhard suggested, including the UK2000 and I've also got rid of the FSX default aircraft as you suggested. However, I'm still not getting any MTX traffic despite doing a 'restore'.

Do you not think it might save us all some time if I were to uninstall MTX and re-install it?

Would that work do you think?

If it does, I can afterwards put the UK2000 stuff back the way it was and perhaps some of the other things - the boats for instance?

John

Oh, and I don't take offense, of course not. I know I'm a complete ignoramous where the technical side of computers and their programming is concerned. That's why I need so much help and to be truthful, if it wasn't for people like you, Tony and Mark I would probably given up sim flying long ago, even though that side of the hobby still really fascinates me. All these difficulties in trying to get it to work simply p........s me off! :lol:

Hi John, glad you didn't take offence.

Never use the uninstaller for MTX, the safest thing to do is to rename the main Mytraffic folder inside the main FSX folder to Mytrafficoff. Next run the installer as you did the other day and it will get you back to where you should be.

Before you do the above can you please copy and paste the contents of your fsx.cfg file and post it here. Then wait for another reply from me or Burkhard before you continue with the reinstall as mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Ta.

Hi

I don't know why you Mike and Burkhard have this fixation about me having the SDK. It seems to me that it is in no way pertinent to the question I've posed.

Fixation??? YOUR the one who posted the second screenshot in post #3 showing that it wasn't working. And you asked in post #5:

I've got Acceleration and when I put in the disc, I just followed the instructions and installed it. I don't think there was any mention of SDK so how do I get that? I thought SDK was only a tool from somewhere that software designers use?

True, it is mostly for designers/developers, but if you have any plans to add or remove flights from MTX using the editor you will need to install it as that is the only way to obtain Trafficdatabasebuilder.exe file.

Mike

Hi Andy

Here it is;

[sOUND]

AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000

SOUND_FADER1=0.500000

SOUND_FADER2=0.500000

SOUND_FADER3=0.500000

SOUND_FADER4=0.500000

AmbientUIMusic=FSX01

SOUND=1

SOUND_QUALITY=2

SOUND_LOD=0

UISound=1

AmbientUI=0

PrimaryDevice={00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

VoiceDevice={00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

[Display]

ChangeTime=4.000000

TransitionTime=4.000000

ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64

NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64

InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0

InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0

InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoBrakesEnable=True

InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True

InfoPauseEnable=True

InfoSlewEnable=True

InfoStallEnable=True

InfoOverspeedEnable=True

BLOOM_EFFECTS=0

SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=70

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0

WideViewAspect=True

[Main]

Disablepreload=1

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

SimObjectPaths.7=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFT

HideMenuNormal=0

HideMenuFullscreen=1

ProcSpeed=6268

PerfBucket=7

Maximized=1

Location=320,117,1360,893,\\.\DISPLAY1

[PANELS]

IMAGE_QUALITY=1

QUICKTIPS=1

PANEL_OPACITY=100

PANEL_MASKING=1

PANEL_STRETCHING=1

UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0

DEFAULT_VIEW=0

[Weather]

WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1

MinGustTime=10

MaxGustTime=500

MinGustRampSpeed=1

MaxGustRampSpeed=200

MinVarTime=5

MaxVarTime=50

MinVarRampSpeed=10

MaxVarRampSpeed=75

TurbulenceScale=1.000000

WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com

WeatherServerPort=80

WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0

AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1

DynamicWeather=2

DownloadWindsAloft=1

DisableTurbulence=0

CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=4

DETAILED_CLOUDS=1

CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=5

THERMAL_VISUALS=0

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT .0]

MipBias=8

Mode=1680x1050x32

Anisotropic=1

AntiAlias=1

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Default=Standard

Controls_Current=Standard

KBDAIL=64

KBDELEV=64

KBDRUD=64

[GRAPHICS]

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=512

NUM_LIGHTS=8

AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1

AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1

COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1

LANDING_LIGHTS=1

AC_SELF_SHADOW=0

EFFECTS_QUALITY=2

GROUND_SHADOWS=0

TEXTURE_QUALITY=3

IMAGE_QUALITY=0

See_Self=1

Text_Scroll=1

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672

D3D10=0

[TextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[TextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

GForce=1,3

FuelPercentage=1,4

[TextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

GForce=2,3

FuelPercentage=2,4

[slewTextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

[slewTextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

[slewTextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

[DynamicHeadMovement]

LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000

LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000

RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000

YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000

RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000

MaxHeadAngle=5.000000

MaxHeadOffset=0.300000

HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000

[VirtualCopilot]

VirtualCopilotActive=1

[uSERINTERFACE]

PageID=1

OpenATCOnCreate=0

SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0

PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1

PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1

SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM

Map_Orientation=2

ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1

SelectAircraftManufacturer=All

SelectAircraftPublisher=All

SelectAircraftType=All

[ATC]

ShowATCText=1

COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF

COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6

COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B

COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00

COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840

AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1

UsePilotVoice=1

PilotVoice=262144

[PointOfInterestSystem]

CycleSetting=0

[sCENERY]

LENSFLARE=1

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=4

[TrafficManager]

AirlineDensity=75

GADensity=75

FreewayDensity=15

ShipsAndFerriesDensity=75

LeisureBoatsDensity=75

IFROnly=0

AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=3

[TERRAIN]

LOD_RADIUS=3.500000

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=1800

TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=1200

MESH_COMPLEXITY=100

MESH_RESOLUTION=22

TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=28

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3

DETAIL_TEXTURE=1

WATER_EFFECTS=5

[AContain]

ShowLabels=1

ShowUserLabel=0

ShowLabelManufacturer=1

ShowLabelModel=1

ShowLabelTailNumber=1

ShowLabelDistance=1

ShowLabelAltitude=1

ShowLabelAirline=0

ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0

ShowLabelFlightPlan=0

ShowLabelContainerId=0

ShowLabelAirspeed=0

ShowLabelHeading=0

LabelDelay=1000

LabelColor=FFFF0000

[iNTERNATIONAL]

ASLAT=2

ASLON=1

MEASURE=0

[REALISM]

PFactor=0.540000

Torque=0.530000

GyroEffect=0.510000

CrashTolerance=0.520000

General=0.540000

UnlimitedFuel=True

TrueAirspeed=False

AutoCoord=False

RealMixture=False

StressDamage=True

GEffect=False

ManualLights=True

GyroDrift=False

CrashWithDyn=True

CrashDetection=True

AutoTrim=False

AllowEngineDamage=True

[sIM]

SYSCLOCK=1

[sTARTUP]

DEMO=0

SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1

STARTUP_DEMO=

LoadWindow=1

[FACILITIES]

COUNTRY=United Kingdom

STATE=

CITY=Bristol

GTL_BUTTON=1242

[Misc]

Com_Rate=7

[AccelerationPack]

ControlsFirstRun=0

HomePageFirstRun=0

[Trusted]

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.khehezqlhctuaczlkcnwbtttoilhizwwokecruuu=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.aebqaarabizluqiibhhoozlkchzuhltarhiubqht=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.tinqzztwzqwzqcuzzzrilzzwhnrccbkzuzntlenu=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.hweeqehntrczithwikkzaukutlronwrbtnuuukuc=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.uqtuckcahzuqorawkoaoqcoaulzhnkceokarkozc=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.ckeuulutbirkirrkntobqlqcibqobqtakowqtkhe=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee0.GAU.etkrbzoeoectkbqhktrrhorntzunotrhrohcqott=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee1.GAU.bbbeqwzbtzbqqbkwhoiekknirqateiozrtoaltqo=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee2.GAU.akuaqrtzrrlrhtwbuezbzlockzlhcrrunwabzacu=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee5.GAU.orkebibloeirlkicrrwozwucibzkqhetwctbehwc=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee4.GAU.nkllqwoteahboqkozwicrtrroohtkearienqircq=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\RadioCherokeeF.GAU.hlitnurrrkwwbitoetuqeithlokeaohokeicwqnn=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeVFR.GAU.oanchruocirlhbqnwohaqtnothlbniwoqbhbunbn=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee3.GAU.rkbclunbohucaqnoknarrztlqoqqkauninrhiklr=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeM.GAU.rhlbawztuhirtoorleciokwaaanqoecunchatiir=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Beaver Standard Wheels\panel\dhc2_eng.GAU.rbnzlitrawkhztkbtuclkukoiuttbrewuhbbzhtc=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Beaver Standard Wheels\panel\checklists.GAU.wezkhbnkeazecewktnzeloarlqhwktbzqkurrcrl=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.bhrwqeetoltahatcrkuteoqcaiuznuuhwbrlnkei=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.wkcoubekqouzhuwwaauwutbrwkriqwewahnbcbzo=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S1.GAU.ucliireqaqniurttzirezalwczwauhtehnotwazu=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S2.GAU.hlrqcnzrqztceqnhcccnainlirqlqocqwquoqteo=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S4.GAU.cqohhlzbubnzbwatlcoirbcwotnrqieaaeqbzula=2

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PA34S3.GAU.nelalkktrtnrizrtcbwoeqblwritqaulwwclzcko=2

[WeatherMap]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[FlightPlanMap]

LineWidth=2

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=1

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_waypoints=1

show_airways=1

show_markers=1

show_volume_boundaries=1

show_ac_twr=1

[MULTIPLAYER]

condAccoutPassword=0

John

PS - When you reply - chapter and verse please Andy - thanks

Ok John that looks fine.

Go to this folder;

F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\

Rename the folder Mytraffic to MytrafficOFF.

Reinstall MytrafficX from the download you downloaded the other day the same way as you did last time, except don't bother running the mytraffic communicator as the FSX.cfg already has the correct entries in it as can be seen in the last post.

Once you have confirmed MTX is working properly and you are happy you can go back to the FSX folder shown above and delete the folder MytrafficOFF.

I really am sorry Andy, but I don't remember downloading MyTrafficX - I did it from the disc but I don't think you mean that?

John

PS - Sorry. Just had a look and I said 'download'. I meant from the disc. Is that what you mean Andy?

In your opening post you said "However, I've downloaded MTX again and put it on."

It doesn't matter where you got it from John, just run the MyTraffic installer again as you did the other day :wink:

Ok Andy - thanks. I'll have to do it tomorrow now as once again we've arrived at dinner time...well nearly and I'm famished and don't really want a divorce! :lol:

I'll let you know how I get on.

John

Sorry, now I completely am lost.

First, what version of MyTraffic do you have. do you have the disk version by Aerosoft, or do you have the download version from Simmarket. In both cases, what is the exact name of the installer you use, so that we have some information.

And then, please describe the problem again. Do you have busy AI traffic let us say in Rome, Madrid or Frankfurt, and a dead hole in the Central UK, or does MyTraffic not work anywhere?

In the first case, it is an incompatible bgl file killing the traffic locally, associated to an airport in that region - in the second case we need to look into other directions.