The simFlight Network Forums

PACOT Problems

FlyingNurse327

FOr some reason the PACOTS heading west are not being displayed. PACOT East tracks all appear to be intact.

Also I am running into problems with FS2004 in the waypoint DEVID causing flight plans not being able to be loaded in FS2004. I am 100% sure that it is the waypoint DEVID. When I removed it from a KJFK-WSSS or KJFK-VTBD flight plan, I was able to load the flightplan.

1. FS2004(FS9)

2. FSUIPC: Unknown and not sure how to retrieve

3. Unknown how to get database version.

4. Aerosoft version F, Version 8.5 build 140409

5. XP

Adam

What I mean with the PACOTS is that when I look at the web page that I save them from, I can see the west bound routes. But when I save and then display them, it is only the eastbound tracks that display. Doesn't matter what time of day that I try to save them at, they just don't display. But I see the Eastbound tracks.

Adam