The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ofentress

My Traffic 2010 installation

After installation, I activate FS X. The problem is that during FS X startup I'm getting messages about duplicate cfg for every aircraft before FS X activates. I have no other program such as WOAI or UT 2 (both removed). I've deleted and re-installed a couple of times but the result is always the same. I have no clue as to how to resolve this situation. I've looked thru the forum but haven't found any reference to this problem. I'm hoping that someone will have had this problem and successfully found a way to get past it.

My system:

Dell Dimension 9100,500G hd, 4G mem, Windows XP-SP3, FS X- Sp2

Jack Fentress

Jack,

The 2010 package is an Aerosoft product and support should be available and must come from their site.

The author of both versions Burkhard Renk has requested Aerosoft call their traffic program 2010 while the Simmarket version is called Professional.

See this link... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77680

Mike

In the file FSX.cfg in your user profíle, you will have dublicate entries of MyTraffic. Remove the sond one, and all will work well.

Aerosoft doesn't understand how this can happen, but somehow there are cases where there is an entry

simobjects.6=MyTraffic\Aircraft

and a few lines belo

simobjects.7=MyTraffic\aircraft

( I know why I prefer to educate the user to look into this myself instead of believing in installers to do that :) )

This said, indeed MyTraffic 2010 is not supported here, but in forum.aerosoft.com