The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

What next?

How about more prop driven GA, both current and vintage such as Cessna 180, 182, Piper PA's, Tri-Pacer, maybe even an occasional Aeronca, so we can start to fill up the smaller airfields.

Some light GA aircraft used only in Europe to fill the fields there?

Also more older military aircraft that might still be used by 3rd world countries.

Mike

"Also more older military aircraft that might still be used by 3rd world countries."

smells like the F4 Phantom II, still used by the German Air Force :lol:

"Also more older military aircraft that might still be used by 3rd world countries."

smells like the F4 Phantom II, still used by the German Air Force :lol:

Well, I'd say your "sniffer" is still working quite well!!! :)

Another vote here for GA aircraft. FSX is much better at flying around smaller airfields than the larger ones. Did you mention carrier traffic before?

I asked for 52b if you wanted amphibians or carriers, and there was practically no interest in carriers. The aircraft (F18 - S3 -EA4 - E2C ) we have already.

There are some problems with carrier AI traffic. In FSX, the aircraft do not follow the middle of taxiways as close as they do in FS9, so such dense packaging as there isn't possible. Also, the parkings itself fold the ground rocks up, not only the taxiway connections - which means that the body of the carrier has to be thicker to cover the fact it sits on a rock. So yes, carrier AI traffic is possible, with up to maybe 10 aircraft on deck of a Nimitz class carrier. Smaller carriers get really nasty, to ensure the aircraft does not taxi in the air.

I'm not 100% certain but I think the one at the back may be a Grob 109.

The others may be Diamond DV20 but the winglets look wrong and there are bits missing from below the tail so I may be wrong.

Did I tell you that I wait for painters of these new models :lol: ?

To solce the puzzle, the gliders are from Diamond in Austria too, the Dimona tail dragger and the Super Dimona.

I would never have got that, but I was convinced they were Diamond aircraft :lol:

I agree they do look very plastic and I wish I could paint to fix them but I cant, and even if could paint I don't have enough free time to dedicate to such a project unfortunately.

They are made out of plastic in exactly two halves and glued together. Nevertheless the typical FS painter adds panel joints and fasteners to the paints even of such monolitic pieces :roll:

That is easy, just change the wheather... FSX unfortunately does not take any of the changes you define for the material in GMAX, if you allow it to bllom or not makes no difference at least on my video card.

If somebody supplies and AFCAD2 for it. LGAT would be another candidate - what more airports have been abandoned and destroyed? Don't mention Berlin!!!

Since I intend to spend the next months on GMAX to create at least 25 new models for the nextmajor upgrade, maybe there are some people here who like to play with this already. The paint kit is included - if somebody wants to add a few pixel into the blank texture you are very welcome.

I also add the Nighthawk into here. Contrary to all other MyTraffic planes, this has a vertical texture layout, not a horizontal, given through its shape.

F4BMX.zip

F117MX.zip

Burkhard

I have the crossgrade product installed on windows 7 and fsx , I downloaded it from simmarket a while ago. The download is about 850 mb's

Should I buy the upgrade to fsx mytraffic 2010

I have reviewed the comp charts but im still not sure i have the most recent version

Please let me know if i should bother with upgrading

peter

Burkhard

I have the crossgrade product installed on windows 7 and fsx , I downloaded it from simmarket a while ago. The download is about 850 mb's

Should I buy the upgrade to fsx mytraffic 2010

I have reviewed the comp charts but im still not sure i have the most recent version

Please let me know if i should bother with upgrading

peter

Peter,

Was your original product from Simmarket or Aerosoft?

If you crossgraded from a Simmarket product you don't want MyTraffic 2010, which is an Aerosoft handled product.

To check your version open MT_VersionX.txt with notepad. It's located in the FSX\MyTraffic folder.

Mike