The simFlight Network Forums

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would side it is a step aside, since MT2010 1.0 and MyTraffic X 5.2b professional are the same generation. But we deal with MyTraffic X here, not MyTraffic 2010.

When you start your MyTraffic Communicator, what version does it tell you you have when you select downloads - new versions?

You asked for an older fighter model flown by a third world air force :lol: What's your guess will be the next?

Very nice. The royal navy version (from the good old days when they flew real jets lol) had a taller nose gear, such that the aircraft would sit at an angle to assist carrier operations. Any chance? I sit here admiring my 1/72 Matchbox model of the same so have a very good paint source!

Simon

More Twotters is a good idea.

On the F4, should be easy within an unknown limit, but 20cm or so should go well. This is the model with animated hook, anyways.

@Mike. I think you refererred to this one :lol: so far for the old models flown by third world nations, back to serious work, F15 and F16 next.

post-148-128689704404_thumb.jpg

You already see some in the beginning of this thread. If I can make for for the next major release strongly depends on work progress - if there is no extra help to paint the new GA aircraft and the militaries active before years end, I have to end to build models and start to paint myself beginning of January, or there can't be a new version next spring.