The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

What next?

You, are, but I didn't ask this time :lol: Indeed I make most early tests down there. It is an area with a lot of traffic around on a clear nice mid size airport I know very well - the best conditions for testing and making some shots either there or nearby like this one...

post-148-128689707353_thumb.jpg

You, are, but I didn't ask this time :lol: Indeed I make most early tests down there. It is an area with a lot of traffic around on a clear nice mid size airport I know very well - the best conditions for testing and making some shots either there or nearby like this one...

Could be Luxembourg (ELLX)?

I know where talking mainly GA and Military here, but could I ask, Burkhardt, did you include V Australia ( as in Virgin Australia international carrier between Australia and western USA) in latest version?

As I am yet to see any!

TIA

Phil

The aircraft is included in version 5.2b and configured in the editor, unfortunately never has been observed in any data and the fleet is too tiny to warrant it appears in automatical generation - and it does not help that both YSSY and KLAX both cannot reach their real traffic density before FSX logic collapses...

The aircraft is included in version 5.2b and configured in the editor, unfortunately never has been observed in any data and the fleet is too tiny to warrant it appears in automatical generation - and it does not help that both YSSY and KLAX both cannot reach their real traffic density before FSX logic collapses...

Okay thanks,

ah do you have it flying from YMML to KLAX? if not I may create one.

By the way what is FSX logic, do you mean parking spots or how FSX handles AI flights?

Phil

Among many others....

The biggest limitation is runway availability. Landing aircraft block the runway way to long, so that a runway can only handle about 25-30 landings per hour. Then of course the correct parkings need to be available, free CPU ticks to generate the aircraft and to call it correctly, ATC slots, etc... There are many reasons an aircraft does not show.

In this specific case I referenced to the fact that the max number of landings with two landing runways FSX can make is much lower than real traffic in LAX. Yes, try to add the schedule using the Editor, if it does not show check the log file if enough parkings are available to compile the schedules.

Hi to all.

Please use this topic to post your wishes for the next version of MyTraffic

This announcement was for version 5.2B or is beeing cooked for version 5.3 ? :lol:

If it's for version 5.3, I'd like to suggest 2 little things:

First I'd like to apologize for beeing so stubborn relating my airline TAP - Portugal

TAP's Airbus A330/340 dont have painted wingtips, it's the same white as the fuselage (and no, sorry, I don't know how to work with paintings :( )

A330-A340wingtiperror.jpg

The next one I think it's related to the majority of MTX aircraft, or at least, the airbus and boeing with cfm engines

The engine exhausts are not black

(notice the difference between the previous photo and the next one. Previous looks better :) )

Enginesexhaust.jpg

But metalic silver (or something like it :roll: ) It's the same as the engine air inlet

CFM565BMain.gifuesc_06_img0329.jpg

I know, if we all start to make little demands, Burkhard's work will never finish.

Regards

Hi

Thanks, put onto the working list. I know you know it from nearer

You also know that you can count on reliable technical information as you need ;)

Another "hint" for next version:

TAAG - Angola Airlines doesn't fly longer to Lisbon with B747

TAAG.jpg

Now has changed to B777-200 ER :)

77dtaa.jpg

Boeing777-200ERTAAG.jpg

Regards

What a pity, I find the 777 uncomfortable, very loud, but don't mind too much what flies between Luanda and Lsiboa since I don't take that route daily...

JUST FOR INFO:

Banned From The European Union

On 28 June 2007, it was announced that the EU is banning TAAG from flying within the EU over safety concerns, effective 4 July. This left TAAG with two 777s sitting in Luanda unable to fly to any of TAAG's long-haul destinations. Therefore, to increase aircraft utilization and minimize losses, TAAG decided to initiate flights to Dubai and Beijing. To continue operating flights to Europe, TAAG wet-leased a Boeing 747-400 from South African Airways. This aircraft was flown with a South African flight crew and a mixture of TAAG and South African cabin crew.

In August 2008, TAAG took delivery of its third 777, D2-TEF.

Airline Reconstruction

In November 2008, TAAG board was ousted and a new board was appointed in an effort to get the airline removed from the EU blacklist.

On 29 May 2009, it was announced that TAAG had passed IATA inspections.

On 3 July 2009, it was announced TAAG will be permitted to operate flights to Europe with very strict operating conditions. TAAG was only permitted to fly into Lisbon and could only use their three Boeing 777-200ERs to operate these flights. They were also permitted to operate a maximum of ten flights per week, but with the supervision of TAP.

On 1 August 2009, TAAG's first flight departed from Luanda to Lisbon after nearly 2 years of being banned from EU airspace. TAAG then returned the Boeing 747-400 back to South African Airways.

In October 2009, TAAG began Boeing 777 flights to Rio de Janeiro from Luanda. This occurred after TAAG acquired the necessary ETOPS certification to operate these flights.

On 27 November 2009, the European Commission announced that TAAG is permitted to fly its four Boeing 737-700s into Portugal, in addition to its three Boeing 777s.

Regards

TAAG was my last 747 paint for MTX. I guess there's a part of me that hopes it still flies somewhere, perhaps it can join some friends at Kai Tak.

Unfortunately, real life is much more complex than any AI traffic program can show. According to my data, the TAAG flight from Luanda to Lisboa DTA650 was flown by this aircraft: http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sentry=true , while the connection to Sao Paulo DTA745 uses http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.srch=a7-agc .

DTA650 20100318043545 which means confirmed today, last time 8 minutes after it left Luanda, to arrive this evening.

DTA650 20100318043545

Let's see if I can decompile this information:

DTA650 - TAAG flight 650

20100318 - Date 2010 March 18

043545 - time of departure 04H35m45s

Usually TAAG flight DT650 arrives at 04H30m at Lisbon, probably this time is the time of arrival at Lisbon

And for the last 4 months (far behind as I remember) it has been always the triple 7 :roll:

TAAG was my last 747 paint for MTX. I guess there's a part of me that hopes it still flies somewhere, perhaps it can join some friends at Kai Tak.

Perhaps the B747 can fly to Dubai or Beijing

Therefore, to increase aircraft utilization and minimize losses, TAAG decided to initiate flights to Dubai and Beijing