The simFlight Network Forums

FSC NEW UPDATE OFFSETS DOUBT

hi

i have installed the update, but i have some doudts

i use pmdg. the ofsets for the mcp are by key combination as you can see in the pmdg menu/key assigment

for example, in the table of PMDG MENU you have :

MCP LVLCHG CTRL + I

mcp SPD CTRL+ M

MCP N1 CTRL+shift+N

MCP VNAV CTRL+V

MCP TOGA CTRL+TAB+G

i have to introduce this offsets to tell the computer when the servos must be running or not

As you see in the attached image, there are a values of HEX adress and Bit that i don´t know how to fill.

My question is, how i convert CTRL+M in Hex adress and bit? ? to fill in the FSC menu?

What is Bit?

there is any way to make smoother the movementes for PMDG with this new software?

there is any configuration made for PMDG? it would be nice if you could post a good configuration of PMDG as you done in the previous relleases of the TQ software

thanks

Miguel

post-28919-128689703605_thumb.jpg

i have installed the update, but i have some doudts

An FSC update? Is that "Flight Sim Commander"?

sorry, I don't know the program, so I cannot possibly comment about any updates.

i use pmdg. the ofsets for the mcp are by key combination as you can see in the pmdg menu/key assigment

They aren't "offsets", they are just PMDG controls.

i have to introduce this offsets to tell the computer when the servos must be running or not

As you see in the attached image, there are a values of HEX adress and Bit that i don´t know how to fill.

My question is, how i convert CTRL+M in Hex adress and bit? ? to fill in the FSC menu?

What is Bit?

Sorry, I really have no idea what you are talking about. FScommander and Servos? Huh?

there is any way to make smoother the movementes for PMDG with this new software?

there is any configuration made for PMDG? it would be nice if you could post a good configuration of PMDG as you done in the previous relleases of the TQ software

I'm pretty sure now that you've come to the wrong place. I provide support for FSUIPC and WideFs, and a few other add-ons I produce. I am not FSC support nor do I know anything about PMDG "offsets" (mainly because PMDG do not publish their offsets, if they use any at all -- which depends on the version of FS you are using, primarily).

Regards

Pete

FSC is flightsimulator center.

they have a Throttle with servos. the software has a part where i have to introduce the ofsets of pmdg for LVLCHG, Speed, VNAV, nav 1 and toga

.this actions must be know buy the sim to stop the tension of the servos when that functions ar not working.

This software works with FSUIPC

miguel

FSC is flightsimulator center.

Oh, that's a new one to me -- the abbreviation "FSC" has always meant FS commander to me!

they have a Throttle with servos. the software has a part where i have to introduce the ofsets of pmdg for LVLCHG, Speed, VNAV, nav 1 and toga

.this actions must be know buy the sim to stop the tension of the servos when that functions ar not working.

PMDG make several different aircraft, both for FS9 and FSX. The FSX ones do not use FSUIPC and have no offsets. The FS9 ones do use FSUIPC, but PMDG keep their offsets secret. It sounds as if you will need to think about using a different aircraft.

This software works with FSUIPC

Strange, i don't remember them ever applying for a license.

Regards

Pete