The simFlight Network Forums

Window 7 pro 64 bites problem with yoke and pedal

I installed window 7 pro 64 bites to my computor and used FS9. I also installed the registered version of FSUIPC version 3.93 and registered version of WIDEFS believed to be version 6.78. I put all in these files into module of FS9.

The problem is when I plug any yoke, joycetick or pedal (CH product) The elevator goes way up or way down and rudder way left or way right no middle. When I unplug them I can fly with the key board no problem. I tried CH control manager and I calibrated them and all were perfect during window calibration, Cantrol manager calibration and the FS9 calibration.

However when I tried to calibrate with FSUIPC the numbers on the left are m oving no problem but the numbers on the right are not moving.

I am very discourage and need help.

Thank you

Al

I

The problem is when I plug any yoke, joycetick or pedal (CH product) The elevator goes way up or way down and rudder way left or way right no middle.

There's no difference with FSUIPC on Win7 64 bit. Are you using FSUIPC to assign or calibrate or both?

When I unplug them I can fly with the key board no problem. I tried CH control manager and I calibrated them and all were perfect during window calibration, Cantrol manager calibration and the FS9 calibration.

So, what is it you are asking about FSUIPC? (Incidentally, there is no "FS9 calibration").

However when I tried to calibrate with FSUIPC the numbers on the left are m oving no problem but the numbers on the right are not moving.

What does this "numbers on the left" and "numbers on the right" mean? There's no where I know in FSUIPC that works like that.

I am very discourage and need help.

Did you find the User Guide for FSUIPC? If so, did you find the section on Joystick Calibration? Did you read it and follow the steps? Seems that many folks dive in without knowing anything about what they want to do or how to do it.

Decide: "if I have perfect results without FSUIPC, why am I using FSUIPC?"

If you want to use FSUIPC for some reason, maybe you should not also be using CH Manager? That's seems to be a sure way to get confused judging by other users messages here. If you do want to use both I think you should head over to the CH Hangar (http://www.ch-hangar.com ) and take Bob Church's advice. There might also be something useful in the "FSUIPC Guide for CH users" sticky thread, near the top of this Forum.

If you want help, you need to be a lot more specific please. Are you assigning in FSUIPC or in FS? If in FSUIPC, what are you assigning to, and in which mode? When calibrating are you following the numbered steps, and if so at which point are you saying things go wrong? Which part specifically is it you don't understand. Referring to numbers not moving doesn't help, especially when it seems you are looking for them to move where they don't.

Regards

Pete

I will try to explain and hopefully you will be able to help me.

When I open FSUIPC after open FS9, I go to Joystick Calibration.

On the left part it says aileron under it says reset and there is numbers moving when I moved my joystick same thing below that with elevator.

On the right of that there is MIN CENTRE MAX with set and number underneath. These numbers are not changing at all. It is like frozen. I will delete CH control manager because I want to stick with FSUIPC.

Hope it is more clear about what I mean by the numbers in FSUIPC and you would know what could be the problem and solution.

Thanks

Al

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Pete. I had to reload all of my window 7 and my FS9 with my FSUIPC registered.

I still have the same problem mentionned before and try to follow the instruction with Axis assignement and configuration. I was wondering if you could help me with MSN conversation or even with CrossLoop free program that you can get into my computor from your home?

Thanks

Al

I still have the same problem mentionned before and try to follow the instruction with Axis assignement and configuration.

What problem? you never had one reading back through the thread. You merely didn't understand till you read the manual and followed the instructions, and then you said you were happy and it all worked for you! Look, here is what you said:

I am so exited. I read the guide and it work after little efford. I am so happy. You have a great program.

Again I am a happy man.

What's different now?

I was wondering if you could help me with MSN conversation or even with CrossLoop free program that you can get into my computor from your home?

Sorry, i really cannot do such things even if i knew how. Please, just explain what you were happy about before and now not (and what is different), and what it is you do not understand.

Pete

I was happy before because when I calibrated it with the FSUIPC it worked and the calibration was thebest ever.

However this time (Because I had to reload everything) I disable the joycestick and tried to calibrated with FSUIPC but all number goes crazy and I can't calibrate it. I try to follow the document with the AXIS assignement but even by reading the document it is hard to follow.

Sorry about that but I would need some help. I am even ready to call you for help.

Thanks

Al

I was happy before because when I calibrated it with the FSUIPC it worked and the calibration was thebest ever.

However this time (Because I had to reload everything)

You didn't save your FSUIPC settings (the INI file)?

I disable the joycestick and tried to calibrated with FSUIPC but all number goes crazy and I can't calibrate it. I try to follow the document with the AXIS assignement but even by reading the document it is hard to follow.

Sorry, but it is followed by many thousands of other users. I can answer specific questions, but I cannot explain more clearly than I have in the documentation or I would have done so! Have you tried the other help documents supplied in this forum, mostly in the "sticky" threads above?

If you did it before, you can do it again. I don't understand the problem at all. Where IS the problem? You do not describe it at all! :-(

Regards

Pete

It seems like I got the rudder , elevator and aileron working. My problem now is the throttle that goes crazy on me. When applying it goes back down then ack up then back down etc.....

That is almost always due to assignment in more than one place. Check that you aren't assigning in FS as well as FSUIPC.

Regards

Pete