The simFlight Network Forums

767 paint thread – continued

Don'r know. Now that Belgium has lost his prime minister, the guy who was able to end a 400 year old civil war in a way nobody noticed, maybe they remove all dots and replace it by the colors of the new owner, no that will not happen. But to rename an airlinefrom SN Brussels to LH Brussels who notices :lol: . Since they mainly fly Avro RJ, maybe we should do it on those tails. I can upload the existing bitmaps here, since - remember - snever start from DXT and uncompress it...

And before i start with the Star Alliance US Airways plane, is there any other Star Alliance A319's in my traffic? and if not I know there are already painted Star Alliance paints in the my traffic database, so is there any that would closely resemble the "STAR ALLIANCE" words on that picture i gave you guys up top? if there are what folder is it in?

-thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Now did you make it like that on purpose? because it is actually a true fact that the nost cone is sensitive. it gathers a good amount of data needed to make the plane tick and hides a radar inside of it that looks for windshear and terrain. Hence the calls " TO LOW TERRAIN" or WINDSHEAR, WINDSHEAR"

you can see this in this picture: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=0%26um%3D1

all of those little things inside the nost are different sensors, etc that helps the plane gather data! without it many planes would have crashed by windshear and terrain.

-thank you