The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
STLO

Airport ZZZZ

With FSCommander 8.6:

The AFIL airport is fine.

The ZZZZ........ is there someone who can explain how this work because for me, it seem impossible to use

tks

stlo :idea:

Have read 5 times already:

To create a ZZZZ flight plan proceed as follows:

1. Open the flight plan panel (if this is still closed)

2. The geographical position is selected on the map by clicking Ctrl-right mouse button on some point of the map.

If a geographical position is selected for a new, as yet empty flight plan, then this mouse click will be interpreted as departure. If some departure has already been chosen, then the mouse click will be interpreted as destination. There are thus three possibilities for a ZZZZ flight plan.

I open the plan page (new plan): If I click in the map, with right mouse, nothing happen, if I write ZZZZ in the entry line, and an ICAO airport, I received a message: Invalid string, departure airport missing..........

What is wrong with my procedure ?

This is my question, need help pls.

stlo :(

Hi Laurier,

I open the plan page (new plan): If I click in the map, with right mouse, nothing happen.

You are sure you clicking Ctrl-right mouse button ???

Regards,

Volker

Tnaks very much,

The CTRL was my mistake............

laurier :oops:

P.S.: I have read the french manuel, and they have omitted the CTRL key in their text.

Pour déposer un plan de vol ZZZZ, suivez la procédure suivante:

1. Ouvrir le panneau des plans de vols (Si celui-ci est fermé)

2. La position géographique est selectionnée en cliquant sur quelque point sur la carte

Si une nouvelle position géographique est choisie, sur un plan de vol vierge, alors l’action de la

souris sera considérée comme un départ. Si un départ a déjà été choisi, alors l’action de la souris

sera considérée comme la destination.

Hi Laurier,

you are absolutely right. There is a mistranslation in the French version, i.e. I forgot to add Ctrl-right mouse.

I will fix this within the next few days and we will upload the revised version of the documentation.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Sascha