The simFlight Network Forums

Newbie's question

peterdrowan

Hang On this is crazy, we are going backwards from FS NAv.in FS9. I have 3 screens for views & two for instruments running off one computer.More & more people are doing this as the cost has halved over the years.If I run in docked mode it means I have to resize the instrument views manually every time & have the menu bar at the top to bring up the moving map for RW options.How do the designers

use it in flight?FSC is a great program , but if we can't use it easily in flight its a shame.I love the function of "app" which shows the route

for the different RW ,with FS Nav I flick a switch to bring up moving map ,change flight plan for assigne RW tyhen follow it.

Its a must to be able to bring up the map with a key stroke ,so the information is available ,then get rid of it so you can see.

Please tell me I am wrong, as I said before I like it.

:)

Guess this goes back to being able to view FSC in 2d panel view and resize like FSNav was able to do. FSNav also allowed one to change the "Hot Key" to bring up FSNav in 2D panel. If I had one wish it would be that FSC were able to do the same function, I use FS9 so I don't know what the pit falls are if any except those stated about FSX by the developers. :)