The simFlight Network Forums

GPS window (answered)

Flyinghigh

I have read the manual and this particular section several times and I am still not sure and would like a yes or no answer to the question posed. FSNav you could pull it up and look at it in the cockpit w/out going to desktop. FS Commander would appear on the surface w/ all the goodies be able to do the same thing? If this is not possible Please advise

Thank you for your assistance..

FSC 8.6 as of 2 days ago..new customer

Dell Dimension 8300 HT P4

2 GB RAM

GForce 7600

SP3 XP DX9

Vincent :D

Hi Vincent,

I have read the manual and this particular section several times and I am still not sure and would like a yes or no answer to the question posed

If you have read the manual, then you must read this:

Important: You should bear in mind that FlightSim Commander is a stand-alone program which

will run at the same time as Flight Simulator when the two are connected. Therefore you need

Windows' multitasking capability for simultaneously running more than one program. As a

consequence, you cannot run Flight Simulator in full-screen mode (Alt-Enter) on a single monitor

if you want Flight Simulator and FlightSim Commander to be connected to each other

The answer is NO!

Volker

Thank you for your reply......I did read the section and this is what was not clear too me. I don't always understand computer language or the machine itself at times, there is a picture of the map inside the cockpit in the manual and that was confusing. I did not grow up w/ computers and although I own one it is 99.9% dedicated to my flightsim. So there will be times that I will ask what are probably pretty self explainatory questions but there is a good reason for it. Thank you again for your support. Too bad there is not a college course in flight simming I would take it in a flash Ha Ha :idea: Vincent :D

• 11 years later...