The simFlight Network Forums

VRInsight MCP Pro Support

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you didn't think I was calling you insane, what I meant was that it would drive me insane having to set my hat switch up like that when there was no need to :)

this is rather getting insane

when you attach saitek ware, what happens is this

the HAT's configure correctly by MSFS controls 'plug and play', automatically, hands off, like an intervention of Michael

and then .. you have to delete a dozen or so Axis and Buttons, that make your aircraft run itself into the ground, instantly

can remember Saitek rudder defined with Ailerons and Elevator Axis and the like, not to mention Trim Up or Down on unwanted places etc etc etc on the Yoke, its a long list

that takes half an hour+ easy, Quadrant, Yoke, Rudder, another Quadrant, another Quadrant, another Joystick, all to clear bizarre buttons, crazy Axis

so the thing to do is delete all definition But the HAT's

if someone asks to define a HAT in a Fsuipc forum

then where does such person would mean the defining would be desired?

I assume you missed the part where I said you only have to go through this large setup process once, then its just a case of saving the controls setting file for future use so that you do not have to go through this whole process again.

And I'll repeat it yet again just in case you missed it the second time, I was offering an alternative method to Cathy, and she had clearly removed the hat switch as an assignment from within FS and I was telling Cathy how she may find it easier to just reassign it again rather than having to use your overly complex method for a beginner.