The simFlight Network Forums

VRINSIGHT MCP QUISTIEN

well about: Does the GoFlight display show the same as the Add-On display IF you change the display using the gauge buttons on screen? i.e. NOT using GoFlight?

If you take the heading knop in the add-on and press it down and gives it a macro then you give goflight hdg hold that macro command then turn on your flight director in the add on as i dosent have it like the new 1. and you press the hdg hold on the goflight it updates the display to show the same as in the add-on and if you rotate the button it rotates the heading but stil show the same on both goflight and add_on and it dosent matter if it rotates fast as it follows the add-on. but i have problems at the altitude as it does not have a default vaulv as they say at scoolsky (the ones behind md80). i have now found a way to keep the altitude display working like the hdg but it have 1-2 sek lag delay. but would try the ther you say

about: You could probably emulate the slowing down of updates by programming the VRInsight adjustments in FSUIPC -- there will be 4 (FOUR) buttons to program in FSUIPC -- slow clockwise, fast clockwise, slow counter-clockwise and fast counter-clockwise. For each, you may need to program both "press" and "release", or only one. I don't know. Try it and see.

well in fsuipc i cant find those 4 (slow clockwise, fast clockwise, slow counter-clockwise and fast counter-clockwise) buy the way now im down to only 1 sek of delay. and it also works fast and slow.

So far it works better whit the 1sek delay if we should talk about how the autopilot controls the plane. but stil some bugs as it stops following at 200 ft as it is the ground level at the airport and therefore it had to be cheatet in a funny and dificuld way. also a bug then you adjust vertical speed+ the autopilot display changes to 69999ft as altitude but returns at 0 vs to 200ft but -vs gives 000ft. But i think i stop now as i think it is hard to solve this kind of problems as it is the way the mcp at the add-on is workink in a different way to get it work more like the real md80.

It works whit default it dosent show the same in the add-on and goflight but as said before it climb to the goflight altitude what ever the add-on says something different. but thats life also it is not a good solution as it works better the other way around i mean whit bugs but hard to fly whit all those bugs as it is hard to find out why it do so i would try to talk to coolsky again but think this is the end by the way goflight then still works better then before whit the corectet heading. by the way vrinsight is just iritating goflight so if i had the money i would get the mcp pro as it seems to me that it works the best way also i would say to the add-on companys that they should build it whit the goflight sdk then it should work becaus ho is better to know how things works then the add-on company. also goflight is popular and have a fair price and all my other goflight stuff works wery nice.

Best regards Lars N.