The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 enregistré et FSX sous W7

bonjour,

j'ai fait des personnalisations de fsx pour différents types de vol tels que FSX_VFR, FSX_IFR et FSX_Hélico (mais une seule installation de FSX en fait, et multiplication des fichiers FSX*.cfg) et je rencontre un problème avec l'enregistrement de FSUIPC4 pour ces différents cas

dans l'utilisation du FSX de base, je dispose bien du FSUIPC4 enregistré, par contre dans les autres cas, FSX_IFR etc... FSUIPC4 apparait non enregistré ce qui me limite dans mes possibilités de configuration, et je n'arrive pas à corriger ce problème

merci pour toute information à ce sujet

Hello,

I made customizations(personalizations) of fsx for various types of flight such as FSX_VFR, FSX_IFR and FSX_Hélico (but a single installation of FSX in fact, and reproduction of files FSX*.cfg) and I meet a problem with the recording of FSUIPC4 for these various cases

In the use of the FSX of base, I have well the registered FSUIPC4, on the other hand in the other cases, FSX_IFR etc.... FSUIPC4 seems not registered what limits me in my possibilities of configuration, and I do not manage to correct this problem

Thank you for any information on this subject

In the use of the FSX of base, I have well the registered FSUIPC4, on the other hand in the other cases, FSX_IFR etc.... FSUIPC4 seems not registered what limits me in my possibilities of configuration, and I do not manage to correct this problem

Thank you for any information on this subject

Please refer to the section "Multiple INI files" in the FSUIPC4 Advanced Users Guide, where you'll find this:

If you give a name beginning with “FSX”, such as FSX_for_Choppers.EXE then FSUIPC4 uses the appended part for its files, thus:

FSUIPC4_for_Choppers.INI (also for .LOG, and even .KEY—so remember to duplicate your KEY file and rename it accordingly or you will find yourself unregistered).

Pete