The simFlight Network Forums

Invalid key

My FSUIPC3 Key was rejected as invalid--it is xxxxxxxxxxxx. I need a new key please.

NEVER EVER post confidential information such as your key in an open Forum. I may have to disable your registration now, if it becomes circulated by pirates!

The key is a perfectly valid FSUIPC3 key purchased on 4th April 2010. You are making an error entering it or your name and email address. Cut and paste if you can't get it right normally.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peter:

Sorry about that. I registered FSUIPC correctly now with your key, but it apparently also wants me to register or re-register WideFS before it will work. I just bought FSUIPC to get my new LWThrottle to connect to my FS9 simulator. I bought WideFS in 2005 with Project Magenta software and up to now have not needed FSUIPC. I e-mailed PM support for a WideFS key, and Katy Pluta told me to e-mail you for a WideFS key. Can you provide me with one, or is there some other way to get my FSUIPC to work correctly? I can't get my new throttle to work until I get FSUIPC to work!

Thanks, Herb

Sorry about that. I registered FSUIPC correctly now with your key, but it apparently also wants me to register or re-register WideFS before it will work.

How does it say that? I don't remember ever putting such a message in?

I just bought FSUIPC to get my new LWThrottle to connect to my FS9 simulator. I bought WideFS in 2005 with Project Magenta software and up to now have not needed FSUIPC. I e-mailed PM support for a WideFS key, and Katy Pluta told me to e-mail you for a WideFS key. Can you provide me with one, or is there some other way to get my FSUIPC to work correctly? I can't get my new throttle to work until I get FSUIPC to work!

If you have valid FSUIPC and WideFS keys, simply register using them. What is the problem in doing this? As long as you are using a recent version of FSUIPC (and 3.98 or 4.60 are the earliest supported versions), it will accept a different email address for FSUIPC and WideFS. Your name must be the same, however.

Pete