The simFlight Network Forums
Burkhard

First views into MyTraffic 5.3a

Like in any championship, after the game is before the game, and in MyTraffic after release means before next release. In this thread I will post a few pictures of what will be added with the next incremental, zero cost update planned for october/november. Please also fell free to add your wishes and suggestions here.

I know there never can be enough General Aviation aircraft for you.

Some nice paints for this would be welcome! Interest anyone?

post-148-128689721177_thumb.jpg

For those of you who are interested in historical jetliners, I uploaded the replacement models of the Caravelle and the Tristar to

www.fsrail.com/L1011MX.exe

and

www.fsrail.com/SE210MX.exe

Place them to the MyTrafficAircraft folder, delete the existing L1011MX resp. SE210MX folder ( if you have it through installation of Time machine models ) and run the the two exes by hand.

There isn't much point making helicopters for MyTraffoc X because they have to fly like aeroplanes. FSX doesn't support proper helicopters in traffic bgl's, if you want helicopter traffic then you are better off with something like "Heli Traffic X", their helicopters take off and land vertically like the real thing.

Thanks Andy. Yes, I was thinking of helos a lot, and maybe will touch them in a few years too. But this is not something that can be done reasonable with conventional AI technology with the quality we require today, so will be a seperate standalone package. Until then there still are so many GA and military and vintage and commuter and new ( A350, Superjet, CS100 to name a few ) aircraft to be built that I doubt I can ever start that unless I get more help on the conventional AI traffic part...