The simFlight Network Forums

PACOT Issue

GEX3212

I have tried searching fo rthis one, but cannot find anything. I have been useing FSC for a long time now, but never really flown the PACOT routes, mainly just NATs. My issue is when I save the PACOT it only displays Eastbound routes. East ones load perfectly, but no westbound. I have even tried just selecting the westbound routes and saving them and that does not work. Anyone else give me the know-how to have (FSC 8.6 Win 7 64-bit IE8 FSX figure I should mention the specs) the westbound PACOTs display.

:!:

As what is already stated in my post I will add it and other here here again

1. FSX or FS2004(FS9) FSX

2. FSUIPC / WideFS version used FSUIPC 3.98

3. FS Commander and Database Manager version used 8.6

4. Aerosoft version or download version from our website website download

5. Operating System (Windows 7 32/64, Vista32/64, XP, 2000) Win 7-64 bit Ultimate

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have a similar issue.

When I tried to download the latest PACOTs from FSC, I noticed the URL was no longer valid. So I went to the correct page at https://pilotweb.nas.faa.gov/PilotWeb/noticesAction.do?queryType=PACIFICTRACKS&formatType=ICAO. I saved the web page to United States NOTAM Office.htm. When I tried to load the PACOTs in FSC, an error came up, saying to re-download the tracks again. In the web page, I noticed there was a "Display selected NOTAMs" button. So I checked all the NOTAMS and clicked on the button. I saved that page and loaded it into FSC. This time, some of the eastbound tracks appeared (Tracks 1, 2, 3, 11, and 14). Looking at the NOTAMs, these tracks were issued by RJJJ FUKUOKA/JCAB AIR TRAFFIC FLOW MANAGEMENT CENTRE.

The other eastbound track (Track 8) and all of the westbound tracks (Tracks A, C, E, F, H, I, J, K, M) do not appear. I also selected the NOTAMs from KZAK only and saved those and tried to load them into FSC. However, the above error came up. I did the same with RJJJ and loaded them into FSC with no error.

However, when I use the .old file, with the data from October 4, 2009, all of the eastbound and westbound tracks appear correctly.

My system specs:

FSX, FSUIPC 4.6, FSC 8.6, website download, Windows 7 64-bit.

Hi,

meanwhile we have solved the problem.

The DINS "Defense Internet NOTAM Service " has changing the format of the Pacot Page.

Solution:

Important: You must have installed FSC ver. 8.6

1) Download here: http://www.fscommander.com/files/fsc86upgr.zip

2) extract the zip file into a temporary folder

3) now copy ONLY the FSC86.EXE into your FSC folder

4) run the FSCommander and make sure that the introscreen showing Build: 010810

Aerosoft user CAN NOT using this Fix from our website, please go to the AeroSoft support site.

The current, valid URL for the downloading Pacots are: "https://www.notams.jcs.mil"

Regards,

Sascha & Volker