The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

How to proceed with vintage aircraft -an offer to You!

Dear friends, the replacement of the FS9 models also for vintage airliners is almost done, as birds flying 30 years or more ago we have got A300, B707, B720, B727, B737, B747, B74SP, DC3, DC8, DC9, DC10, L1011, Caravelle, Viscount, Fokker 27, Fokker 28 and this list neither is complete nor does it count all the Russian built planes.

I am willing build more such models in FSX SP2 technology, to be included in the next upgrades. The commecial value of these is minimal, since the next updates will be free ones anyways and there is no market for vintage AI alone.

To bring this to a success, one thing is needed, and this are many paints on these models, bringing back all those successfull and all those failing airlines of the good old times. These I cannot make myself and need help for it. To motivate those of you who have time and interest into vintage aircraft, and want these times to come back in their FSX setups, here the following offer:

Everybody of you who supplies 10 textures ( which are normal bitmaps in the end ) of vintage aircraft which are not yet part of MyTraffic ( or are significant quality improvements) on any of the above models, plus the dates when these were in service plus some registrations, will get a voucher over 30€ for Simmarket purchases - pay your next addon with vintage paints, not with money!

Most of the blank textures are already avaiable on this forum, if you miss any just ask for them. Also, if you want to reserve an airline just post it here to avoid double work...

I would like to see SwissAir again, but it may be a while before I can get to it. This would cover:

A319/A320/A321

MD11

Fokker 27/100

A310

B742

B743

MD80

MD11

DC8

DC9

DC10

Caravelle maybe.