The simFlight Network Forums

SOLVED - Set Aircraft Specific Realism Settings via FSUIPC?

I know that the realism settings are stored in the fsx.cfg file but can I somehow use FSUIPC to set Aircraft Specific Realism Settings?

Not all Producers recommend Full Right Sliders and it would be great if I could use FSUIPC to set this instead of batch files.

Thanks,

Toby

Hi Jim.

In the past, I have saved various fsx.cfg files with aircraft specific realism settings and used batch commands to activate each one depending on what I want to fly.

If I understand your post, I can use FSX to save a certain Realism Setting for every plane that will automatically activate when I select the plane? How do I do that?

I would prefer to use FSUIPC's .ini file to do this if possible, then I can link the realism settings to each aircraft or set's profile.

Thanks,

Toby

• 2 years later...

I have several switches assigned to lights, landing gear, views etc.

It seems every time I srtart a flight I need to re set the settings, the switches do not work, I'll go to FSUIPC module and flip the switch, it appears with the assignment, so it was saved somewhere, but not recalled when the flight starts to be used. What is happening here?

While in the ground I check all the settings and everything work OK, but as soon I get airborne the landing gear does not work, I have to open the module and reset the switch.

Edited by Guillermo

I have several switches assigned to lights, landing gear, views etc.

It seems every time I srtart a flight I need to re set the settings, the switches do not work, I'll go to FSUIPC module and flip the switch, it appears with the assignment, so it was saved somewhere, but not recalled when the flight starts to be used. What is happening here?

While in the ground I check all the settings and everything work OK, but as soon I get airborne the landing gear does not work, I have to open the module and reset the switch.

Nothing in FSUIPc changes -- sounds like you either have conflicting controls or you have your settings saved for a Profile or Aircraft you are not actually using.

BTW I almost missed your question altogether. What on Earth has it got to do with this thread, entitled "SOLVED - Set Aircraft Specific Realism Settings via FSUIPC"?"

Please do not post additional messages on completely irrelevant threads! If it's a new querstion, start a new thread with an approporate title.

Pete