The simFlight Network Forums

due data ????

airvice

So you did not perform step 8 on page 2?

Start UT2 flight data transmissions to STB with either:

a. Click the FSX window and then press CTRL-SHIFT-S together;

b. Click the FSX “Add-Ons” menu, select “Ultimate Traffic 2” and then “Toggle Transmissions to STB”;

Ah ok yes i do this too and it makes no difference. i get the chime but still not times in stb on the network machine. I tried installing stb on the fsx machine too just to see if it was the network setup but the problem is local too ..

I get alt speed dist date, but not dep arr times.. I see some of the destinations (to) but most of the columb is also displaying ???

having found another thread here with the same issue i tried checking the use fs schedualing data and i got the date to work. Ahat is the disadvantage to using this option as it is recomended to use live date why?

now only thing i still dont see isnext flight data (right click flight , view flight data?

No disadvantage in checking "Use FS Scheduling Data". UT2 has it's own ICAO code database, so that option tells STB to use the database rather than its own configuration files.

Next flight is only available after an arrival flight has parked and landed, and has an onward departure flight in the the schedule. STB V3 has a much more comprehensive implementation of this facility, where "previous" and "next" schedules may be shown at any time. It's quite fascinating for real world schedules as they are rarely round trips.

Simon