The simFlight Network Forums

No AI traffic in MY TRAFFIC 2010

risto85

Hello guys,

A few weeks ago I bought the My Traffic 2010 to add more realisim to fsx.

The installation went smoothly, without any problems and I have checked that no files are missing, I also added the traffic date base buider from the fsx SDK.

But I open FSX, and there is no AI traffic.

In the my traffic folder>mytraffic2010editor>info>departures I select any airport and there are programmed AI flights but still they dont appear in fsx,

I´ve been looking at this forum for about a week, lloking for topics related to mine, and I have followed the instructions as in the forums but I still dont get any AI aircraft.

I really need your help,

thank you in advance.

The chances are that you have an FS8/9 AI file somewhere that is blocking MyTrafficX from displaying, such as those from ProjectAI, Military AI works or that come with some scenery packages.

If you search your FSX directory for "traffic*.bgl", what does it find? (You'll need to set it to search subdirectories)

Ian P.

Thanks, Ian. This is indeed the case in 90% of all problems. If Ians simple fix does not show the guilty, there is a longer thread here under

posting.php?mode=edit&f=4&p=468545

containing a tool ( that also should be in your installation and documented in your manual )

By the way, this forum supports MyTraffic purchased from Simmarket. Aerosoft provides their own version, installers, and support infrastructure, which you paid for with your purchase. http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=108

hello guys,

thanks for answering back, I really appreciate it.

I dont know much about computers and I dont understand much of what you told be about the bgl. files.

What is that I have to do?

I also think that the problem could be in the user accounts, I am the administrator but I have problems with that in other things also, can you recommend me what to do??

OK, go to the folder \scenery\world\scenery.

You will find a file trafficAircraft.bgl.passive there. Remove the extension .passive , so that the file is named trafficAircraft.bgl again. Now start FSX. When you go to the larger airports, do you see the stock FSX aircraft with airlines like Pacifica and Orbit again. If yes, it might be a problem with MyTraffic installation or user rights. If no, then it will be the fact that you have some other addons installed that deisable FSX AI traffic. What to do next depends on the outcome of this test.

Hi Burkahrd,

Thanks for trying to help so much, I have been reading some other posts where you have posted answers. In %appdata%\microsoft\FSX I looked into my dll. file, and I edited it following instructions. But later I opened FSX and my FSPASSENGERS had dissapeared. Do you know if MyTraffic2010 is compatible with FSP?

About what you said to me before, I will do that know.

Thanks again for your help.

Risto

You can switch them off later, by just renaming them back to .passive, but maybe just keep them during debugging.

Next thing we have to check is if the installation has fully executed. Please have a look into the folder \MyTraffic\scenery. This should contain about 2000 files, most of them small AF2_*.bgl and BR2_*.bgl, but also three very big ones: MyTrafficCommercial.bgl, MyTrafficmil.bgl and MyTrafficGlobal.bgl. Are these there?

If they are, next we check if the aircraft have been unpacked:

Does the folder \MyTraffic\aircraft contain many subfolders like A300MX etc, which are all the MyTraffic aircraft?

If yes, two last things I can think of that might have gone wrong:

a) MyTraffic wasn't added as scenery by the installer. Aerosoft does this in their installer, like many other addons, something I do not like since Microsoft does recommend not to do so. An easy check if this has been added successfully is the following: Start FSX, and select as your start location Ramstein airbase, with ICAO code ETAP. Do you get as a potential start location now the choice of military cargo or military combat parkings, or the runways only?

If you get these parkings, and still do not see a lot of Hercs parked around you, the last thing I could imagine is that something is wrong with your FSX.cfg file.

Do the following: From your start button, select the item Run...

Into the small window that pops up, paste the following line:

%appdata%\Microsoft\FSX\fsx.CFG

and press OK. Now FSX.cfg should be opened by your default editor, beginning with lines like

[sOUND]

AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000

PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

SOUND=1

If you get asked how to open the file, choose the Editor ( notepad ).

Now, just copy and paste all the content of this file into your next reply here, so that I can check this.

Note, all this has to be done as the user who actually uses FSX. If you get any warning or error concerning files in this process, you do not have enough user rights, show us the exact message and I hope I can tell you how to fix that.

Hi Burkhard,

I have checked that MyTraffic has been installed correctrly as you told be before. All the files are there including the big ones, and also all the planes with their contents.

Now I attach you my FSX.cfg:

[sOUND]

AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000

SOUND=1

SOUND_QUALITY=2

SOUND_LOD=0

UISound=1

AmbientUI=0

PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}

[Display]

ChangeTime=4.000000

TransitionTime=4.000000

ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64

NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255

NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64

InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0

InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0

InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255

InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128

InfoBrakesEnable=True

InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True

InfoPauseEnable=True

InfoSlewEnable=True

InfoStallEnable=True

InfoOverspeedEnable=True

BLOOM_EFFECTS=0

SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=0

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=30

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=21

WideViewAspect=False

[Main]

User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter

SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes

SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft

SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles

SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats

SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals

SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc

Maximized=2

Location=120,102,1160,880,\\.\DISPLAY1

HideMenuNormal=0

HideMenuFullscreen=1

ProcSpeed=6983

PerfBucket=7

SimObjectPaths.6=MyTraffic\aircraft

[PANELS]

IMAGE_QUALITY=1

DEFAULT_VIEW=0

QUICKTIPS=1

PANEL_OPACITY=100

PANEL_MASKING=1

PANEL_STRETCHING=1

UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0

[Weather]

WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1

MinGustTime=10

MaxGustTime=500

MinGustRampSpeed=1

MaxGustRampSpeed=200

MinVarTime=5

MaxVarTime=50

MinVarRampSpeed=10

MaxVarRampSpeed=75

TurbulenceScale=1.000000

WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com

WeatherServerPort=80

WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0

AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1

DynamicWeather=1

DownloadWindsAloft=0

DisableTurbulence=0

CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=7

DETAILED_CLOUDS=1

CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=5

THERMAL_VISUALS=1

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT.0]

Mode=1280x960x32

[CONTROLS]

Controls_Default=Standard

Controls_Current=Standard

KBDAIL=64

KBDELEV=64

KBDRUD=64

[GRAPHICS]

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432

TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=512

NUM_LIGHTS=8

AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1

AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1

COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1

LANDING_LIGHTS=1

AC_SELF_SHADOW=0

EFFECTS_QUALITY=2

GROUND_SHADOWS=0

TEXTURE_QUALITY=3

IMAGE_QUALITY=0

See_Self=1

Text_Scroll=1

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432

D3D10=0

[TextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

[TextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

GForce=1,3

FuelPercentage=1,4

[TextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

GForce=2,3

FuelPercentage=2,4

[slewTextInfo.1]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

[slewTextInfo.2]

FrameRate=1,1

LockedFrameRate=1,2

[slewTextInfo.3]

Latitude=1,1

Longitude=1,2

Altitude=1,3

Heading=1,4

AirSpeed=1,5

FrameRate=2,1

LockedFrameRate=2,2

[DynamicHeadMovement]

LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000

LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000

RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000

YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000

RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000

MaxHeadAngle=5.000000

MaxHeadOffset=0.300000

HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000

[VirtualCopilot]

VirtualCopilotActive=1

[Trusted]

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.koakklbciqiburhwtknlaiqalriwzuonkbzleqck=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wcbibnzihnbeqbqriabnkbiettehqazihbawqwbr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.ktirolcrzbtrqeurkkwuucwbquuttkbiakwnnkeu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.bwuizqhqqnhqnbzcrobcaiciahoiukcnellrznul=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.uwrrtiockkotnnzlckotoroeoabhhnqtnulbztor=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.oerzcahobteuctutiqcaenhzqheaurwnbitciwal=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll.hahtqtrqzrqteuuwlleahoazaweubehloazwktun=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\Dhc6_Instruments.GAU.auzhhckurikeneiaonqtuuezqettnubilkzinaru=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\DHC6-Engine.GAU.aiuuiluakurawiloubinunclkhknlqqcihztcobo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\pad_avi.GAU.uoqnwqbiqzawbokrctorahrukewwbkitiurbceth=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\pad_inst.GAU.wnrqaruhztkhozbzqnrutiiecbonrqrizuniiqwa=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\pad_avi2.GAU.klebuwzaaceakneeczetnthzrocztihbwtkaikob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\BK_Radio.GAU.aezoreuchuitharwwkznbqaorikclktobtuhkozt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\cad_kln90brored.GAU.erlcnhczknazorwurwztoetunthawkiuecliriwh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\DHC6-Instruments.GAU.auzhhckurikeneiaonqtuuezqettnubilkzinaru=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\Davtron_d6.GAU.izbarucnhaqnquhqelqkawkqqakrcltwhalwirzb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.nkuwkowlrqowqlboloawlbaelqrhaiwwutenolzq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\RKG_fuelstat.GAU.alqlucoizrbozrokqtwzbqeohlzukhtzutoriqio=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\DHC6~Engine.GAU.aiuuiluakurawiloubinunclkhknlqqcihztcobo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\pad_avi1.GAU.klebuwzaaceakneeczetnthzrocztihbwtkaikob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\DHC6_Engine.GAU.aiuuiluakurawiloubinunclkhknlqqcihztcobo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\innu\panel\cad_kln902brored.GAU.erlcnhczknazorwurwztoetunthawkiuecliriwh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FsPassengers\bin\FsPassengersMini.DLL.rlcotaaaibqzquatzokbiackbbzlwlnhbharnqqn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.uktocburtkqbrawkrachokkcoektuwrnhkkqitch=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.wwkczorwiwutuwoulnwnazaqbrqtqwwheoqzwzqo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.ikartbnuobcnourobbwiqwaezherwloliztoizcr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\ATR72-500 Anatolia Express\panel\FSC.ATR.ap.GAU.lcacznqcacitchlkcoaqaukwweqebhwtrbwquhwk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir_Radio.DLL.nrncaqukcahreuhuobuthcawinocukloobnurbhu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\cessna.DLL.qbqeloiuwtlnrkbazahancicnhutrwhnlcatkqhc=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\AV318\panel\VA318RADAR.GAU.katkezkcielazrnbbotnhiwqrniezluzckekaizt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.huuwihkhtibaqqoezultczelzqknlcwzzkharkwn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.hlwcnncionuzqbntrttlhiuzkairecqqanwqezwl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\iberia 320\panel\Lear_45.GAU.acwkuqelitnwrutaunkikobhicrqctlbenkzzqcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\BoeingGeneric.DLL.uwrelbazqrnitnrbnzcwalwzuahkrnawnhwozhho=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.hzlrnhntqqkwcaahozceliththkhbnihbkckuwar=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PA Airbus A319 Iberia\panel\Lear_45.GAU.acwkuqelitnwrutaunkikobhicrqctlbenkzzqcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Super80Pro.DLL.tizactucaburnhicwoiazwnnbhoqbukzcawotkaz=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Super80Pro.DLL.ecotzticaoutncbooaoobzuezuihcrbiwhqhncee=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Super80Pro.DLL.cqebanzlqobbehweeozatezlzrblkhhqhlueickn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.knnlqircbalqarzlkouccoozqrlttbroebeaqeni=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b757.sound.GAU.cwruruhnqqtootollwtiwqwlqaqibhacanobthoh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.hkqoheckibrezktlnbikhqrhihaqakirkthklwle=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.banneaoqhiquncqbeulzthuznbrqnkuhounakqlo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.htanrbbbaktlzhkhricuqzihanazwllkihtrizhn=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.kkkbrlcbulbwutrunlbeetkhezarlruqrbnkinrl=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b757.FSWXR2100.GAU.bkbcutwitntankeatwletoowezunnaolanlwhrbr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.200.GAU.rtbollceeeoezectceretkhnkhwcebqoeeoelkei=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\emb1905x\panel.bwb\Lear_45.GAU.acwkuqelitnwrutaunkikobhicrqctlbenkzzqcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\emb1905x\panel.bwb\RCB_Groundhandling5_Sound.DLL.nkuwkowlrqowqlboloawlbaelqrhaiwwutenolzq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\emb1905x\panel.bwb\PAD_seatbelts.GAU.ciozwarrlbrokwnrkbuitauqlrcatarokbencbei=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\emb1905x\panel.bwb\PAD_seatbelts_nl.GAU.iwezzolobqotebzubqhbicktlqoqeaibaczlokob=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\E170\EJetH.dll.qwahwkahqttztobqlbirhoqctkorinkweotkhzir=1

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere PIC E190\panel\EJet.GAU.tournlwnahzhhtwucqhoueooczernbwnaeaibnth=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.bkbcutwitntankeatwletoowezunnaolanlwhrbr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.irchiquqnrznnhwnhqzabqrblqwbuluzczlnlbnu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR\panel\ANNUN.GAU.iwcoiqtzzlrrqqaklikbickblczrkkeubortnrew=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_CG\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.irchiquqnrznnhwnhqzabqrblqwbuluzczlnlbnu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_CG\panel\ANNUN.GAU.iwcoiqtzzlrrqqaklikbickblczrkkeubortnrew=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_GS\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.irchiquqnrznnhwnhqzabqrblqwbuluzczlnlbnu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_GS\panel\ANNUN.GAU.iwcoiqtzzlrrqqaklikbickblczrkkeubortnrew=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_SH\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.irchiquqnrznnhwnhqzabqrblqwbuluzczlnlbnu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_SH\panel\ANNUN.GAU.iwcoiqtzzlrrqqaklikbickblczrkkeubortnrew=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_PROTO\panel\RCB_VTOL.DLL.irchiquqnrznnhwnhqzabqrblqwbuluzczlnlbnu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco_FSTR_PROTO\panel\ANNUN.GAU.iwcoiqtzzlrrqqaklikbickblczrkkeubortnrew=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Aerosoft_NavyHawks X\panel\seahawk.GAU.buattehqkhrheqhtwacuwccuccqikhnirktzhbao=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft\Aerosoft_NavyHawks X\panel\avionicsswitch.GAU.iwbuhztotztqlubkzwcankbknhtquoqibtkwcaaw=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.znekkzhzraknetlwehkzkeirkwunhhiocaqrokqq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.orarqtnrtwcucrkwrqarkuqouallatqhlceqthnq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.eotrttaqwuqelnqelreulrzozbnhbtthbnzkwzlk=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.owullrrkuorozlhwqbiohikwwizrcwekblalturq=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.200.GAU.kzaqzkcllruwkiwquhzlwawnkorqbzlouhlliqqt=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\A380.DLL.ozetiqlwawnzwkrukwltwkalbhcqkwierozrnebi=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\ISIS.DLL.zubkqqaweozltcoqhueileuhlzqbzotwbtibrwni=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Wilco A380\panel\A380NightPanel.DLL.rkuewicqnluzbknaqhiitaalehlqkbhcaiukekhe=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A400M_Wilco\panel\A400M_Main.DLL.caaorneaclbnnhockowilrlcaqwreocolthhcnhu=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A400M_Wilco\panel\A400M_Stdby.DLL.rnckkokrtbchenqznloiukbrnabtaznlciqlbkna=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus A320 Spanair\panel\Lear_45.GAU.acwkuqelitnwrutaunkikobhicrqctlbenkzzqcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777.GAU.beorrnwlrqiwabunilkrwhbbtitucwbcucoizllh=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\feelThere B772 ER\panel\B777Autopilot.DLL.qthrebrlecuzezczabeibczrtckzlwiiolnehzla=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\FSWXR2100.GAU.wizeeauqlhwincocletahhbrttrktzunkucaktzr=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.erwoncborqcrlncqecctclwibbneqrqrznbaoqcb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.qrweqiqkhitobzlekucuhzrotearwwiiuhwkirak=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CLS_FSX_TCAS.DLL.ioziilckouelkkehwaznlklczqeakazuueuoauow=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CLS_FSX_CONFIG.DLL.iqcbeellwkouzaebzaznznunznnueoozqttkkzne=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CLS_FSX_FUELDUMP.DLL.nawzzrcbhuhtirlqhoabzrrwotznhtqrbanewzoo=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CLS_FSX_SOUND.DLL.qckbqiqlotceuieunktunuqqceuaqowwiczawurb=2

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CLS_FSX_NUMBER.DLL.weuzettclaiuztrwrqntnwhlhicihiehbkbqncet=2

[uSERINTERFACE]

PageID=1

SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=1

PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0

PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1

SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM

Map_Orientation=2

OpenATCOnCreate=0

ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1

SelectAircraftManufacturer=Todos

SelectAircraftPublisher=Todos

SelectAircraftType=Todos

[ATC]

ShowATCText=1

COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF

COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6

COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B

COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00

COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840

AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1

UsePilotVoice=1

PilotVoice=0

[PointOfInterestSystem]

CycleSetting=0

[sCENERY]

LENSFLARE=1

DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1

IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=4

[TrafficManager]

AirlineDensity=100

GADensity=100

FreewayDensity=49

ShipsAndFerriesDensity=98

LeisureBoatsDensity=53

IFROnly=0

AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=4

[TERRAIN]

LOD_RADIUS=3.500000

MESH_COMPLEXITY=50

MESH_RESOLUTION=21

TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=27

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=4

DETAIL_TEXTURE=1

WATER_EFFECTS=5

[AContain]

ShowLabels=1

ShowUserLabel=0

ShowLabelManufacturer=1

ShowLabelModel=1

ShowLabelTailNumber=0

ShowLabelDistance=1

ShowLabelAltitude=1

ShowLabelAirline=0

ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0

ShowLabelFlightPlan=0

ShowLabelContainerId=0

ShowLabelAirspeed=0

ShowLabelHeading=0

LabelDelay=1000

LabelColor=FFFF0000

[iNTERNATIONAL]

ASLAT=2

ASLON=1

MEASURE=0

[REALISM]

PFactor=0.000000

Torque=0.000000

GyroEffect=0.000000

CrashTolerance=1.000000

General=0.000000

UnlimitedFuel=False

TrueAirspeed=False

AutoCoord=False

RealMixture=True

StressDamage=False

GEffect=True

ManualLights=True

GyroDrift=False

CrashWithDyn=False

CrashDetection=False

AutoTrim=False

[sIM]

SYSCLOCK=1

[sTARTUP]

DEMO=0

SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1

STARTUP_DEMO=

LoadWindow=1

[FACILITIES]

COUNTRY=

STATE=

CITY=

GTL_BUTTON=1989

[Misc]

Com_Rate=7

[FlightPlanMap]

LineWidth=2

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=1

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_waypoints=0

show_airways=1

show_markers=1

show_volume_boundaries=1

show_ac_twr=1

[MAPVIEW_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=1

SHOW_VORS=1

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=1

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=0

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=0

SHOW_DATATAGS=0

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

show_flight_history=1

[WeatherMap]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]

SHOW_AIRPORTS=0

SHOW_VORS=0

SHOW_NDBS=0

SHOW_APPROACHES=0

SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0

SHOW_VICTOR=0

SHOW_JET=0

SHOW_AIRSPACE=0

SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1

SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1

SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1

SHOW_DATATAGS=1

SHOW_TERRAIN=1

[MULTIPLAYER]

AccoutUsername=risto85

condAccoutPassword=0

DefaultLobby=Vuelo libre

----------------------------------------

One last thing, I was looking to some other posts and I followed the instructions in the post, so I modified my dll.xml file.

Do you know if I´ve done something wrong, If I´ve made any mistake can you tell me what to put in it?

Thanks in advance.

RISTO

The dll.xml file has nothing to do with MyTraffic, only with the SDK traffic toolbox, so that cannot be the reason. Just to complete my information, while I try to clean up the mess the new forum software has made, what was your finding at Ramstein airbase, ETAR? You get military parkings there, but no single C130 anywhere?

It has just above the [panel] line, and that works too.

Another test that comes into mind, though, is the following: Move one of the aircraft folders, as example A320MX, from the MyTraffic\aircraft to the simobjects\airplanes folder. If you now see some A320 around, we would have a trace...

Burkhard,

I did as you told me in FSX and when I select Ramstein air base I get military parkings but then there are no AI aircraft.

Do you know if MyTraffic 2010 is compatible with FSPassengers??

I cannot think of anything against that, would have been reported since long.

So we have to continue searching. Did you make the test with the A320MX folder as I described above? If still no A320s around, we have to follow the hypothesis of FS8 or FS9 format AI schedules in whatever other addon again. There are two options you have:

Let us do this one. In the MyTraffic folder, you find a file traffic_bgls.bat . Double click to this, a command window will show up and take a while to finish, dpending on the number of addons you have. Once it finishes, a file traffic_schedules.txt gets created, double click to it.

This should look like

List of AI traffic schedules

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\Mytrafficcommercial1965.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficglobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX10\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX10\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX10\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX10\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX9\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX9\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX9\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\2010_DX9\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\JBU320.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Scenery\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

Most likely you will see more entries, if you just copy and paste that into your reply...

Hi Burkhard,

I did as you told me with the A320MX folder, and there are still no sight of that plane in FSX.

Here I add my TRAFFICSCHEDULES.txt:

List of AI traffic schedules

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MytrafficGlobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\Mytrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\aircraft\B788MX\B787.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficglobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\MT_Plans\MyTrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\Mytrafficclosed.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\Mytrafficcommercial.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficglobal.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficmil.bgl

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\trafficBoats.bgl

I dont really understand this because I have some more add-on planes than the ones that appear such as the 787. I have more.

Hi Burkhard,

I dont really understand this because I have some more add-on planes than the ones that appear such as the 787. I have more.

What do you mean exactly with this last sentence? Again, what was the outcome of the test with moving the A320MX folder? An idea that comes, while I never had it yet, is that if not all of your user planes show up, FSX detects an error in one of them and stops loading any aircraft, among them the MyTraffic ones - but that is a very long shot...

• 2 weeks later...

hi burkhard,

I´ve been having some family problems so I haven´t been able to reply.

Yesterday I did a minimal change and suddenly everything changed, My Traffic started working perfectly, I have to thank you for all yor help, you have put in a lot of effort to help me.

I have two more questions:

1) On what percentage of Ai aircraft works well and realisticly,

2) A friend of mine is fixing my computer and he told that maybe Windows XP works better with FSX in terms of frames...... so what do you think?

will it work best with Windows XP or with Windows 7?

thanks again!

hi burkhard,

I´ve been having some family problems so I haven´t been able to reply.

Yesterday I did a minimal change and suddenly everything changed, My Traffic started working perfectly, I have to thank you for all yor help, you have put in a lot of effort to help me.

I have two more questions:

1) On what percentage of Ai aircraft works well and realisticly,

2) A friend of mine is fixing my computer and he told that maybe Windows XP works better with FSX in terms of frames...... so what do you think?

will it work best with Windows XP or with Windows 7?

thanks again!

Can you tell us which minimal change did the trick?

On most airports, but the very big ones, settings around 25%-35% are realistic.

The OS depends strongly on the hardware you have. If you have a Multicore CPU and a DX10 capable grafics card and more than 3 GB of RAM, W7 will trash XP. If you have a 1.4 GHz Celeron with 512 MB RAM and a Geforce 1300, go back to FS9. In general, W7 is no problem if the computer is able to handle FSX. Driver quality for XP for new hardware is getting worse every day, while drivers for old hardware under W7 may also just have minimal functions, and the performance of FSX depends strongly on driver quality.

• 4 weeks later...

Incase No One Said this yet, The Main Reason why you might not see any Planes in My Traffic 2010 YET is because you haven't activated them through the MTManager. MTManager is simply located in your Mytraffic folder within the main FSX Folder (C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/MyTraffic)The MTManager is an application that you must run (double click), once you have opened it up, the MTManager Menu will appear. At the Top of the Menu, click "Manage FSX settings" then click "Manage FSX.CFG". Once you have done that, the editor for the FSX.CFG will come up. On the right, there should be a big Green Button that says "Add My Traffic", click that button and wait about 10 Seconds. Click it a second time(just to make sure you installed it) the second time you click the button, if a little message that says "My Traffic directory exists" pops up, that means that the AI Traffic has already been installed into the FSX.CFG(It has been installed into FSX). SAVE THE NEWLY EDITED CFG!!!(click the "Save and Close" button). Load up Free Flight and fly! If you did the process correctly, the AI traffic should appear :grin:

Always Here to Help ;-)

-AEROCLUB-Manager

Incase No One Said this yet, The Main Reason why you might not see any Planes in My Traffic 2010 YET is because you haven't activated them through the MTManager. MTManager is simply located in your Mytraffic folder within the main FSX Folder (C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/MyTraffic)The MTManager is an application that you must run (double click), once you have opened it up, the MTManager Menu will appear. At the Top of the Menu, click "Manage FSX settings" then click "Manage FSX.CFG". Once you have done that, the editor for the FSX.CFG will come up. On the right, there should be a big Green Button that says "Add My Traffic", click that button and wait about 10 Seconds. Click it a second time(just to make sure you installed it) the second time you click the button, if a little message that says "My Traffic directory exists" pops up, that means that the AI Traffic has already been installed into the FSX.CFG(It has been installed into FSX). SAVE THE NEWLY EDITED CFG!!!(click the "Save and Close" button). Load up Free Flight and fly! If you did the process correctly, the AI traffic should appear :grin:

Always Here to Help ;-)

-AEROCLUB-Manager

Sorry to spoil your post, but this applies to MT2010 which is not supported here, has a different structure and this information can only irritate the users of MyTrafic Professional who meet here. All of them know this on the other hand, since that is the first thing they do during MT Professional installation from the MT Communicator.

MT2010 does such a process automatically in 99% of the cases, it fails sometimes in the unforeseen case that users change from the professional product line to the Aerosoft version, something I still don't understand how this can happen.

Sorry to spoil your post, but this applies to MT2010 which is not supported here, has a different structure and this information can only irritate the users of MyTrafic Professional who meet here. All of them know this on the other hand, since that is the first thing they do during MT Professional installation from the MT Communicator.

MT2010 does such a process automatically in 99% of the cases, it fails sometimes in the unforeseen case that users change from the professional product line to the Aerosoft version, something I still don't understand how this can happen.

WOOPS...SORRY BOUT THAT, I THOUGHT THAT MyTraffic_Manager was included with every MT Product, MY BAD :)

WOOPS...SORRY BOUT THAT, I THOUGHT THAT MyTraffic_Manager was included with every MT Product, MY BAD :)

No, it isn't. MyTraffic Professional is designed as a download product for users who are active on the internet, and all functions they need is bundled in a tool called MyTraffic Coummunicator. This leads the users to this forum, as example.

MT2010 is intended as a boxed product sold in a shop, which is also available online now since many shops no longer sell FSX addons. It is built around your local install, and supported by Aerosoft on phone or internet. It contains the MyTraffic manager, which only has the functions available locally on your computer, since Aerosoft support has its own resources ( and the phone a big advantage ).