The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burkhard

Structuring of the forum

Thanks to Miguel to create some Sub forums to the MyTraffic support forum.

This allows to store informations and relevant discussions in a place of easy access, and having actual support issues just on top of the forum instead of down a page. So, with actual support issues, directly post up here, and with user wishes or things that fit better into the sub forums just do it down there.

I will move more topics into the structures I think they belong to, and may clean up some old posts that are already answered several times. I hope you like this, thanks, Miguel.

I notice that the number of posts on the forum has gone down by much after software change. Is it easier to find the information you need now, that would be good, or harder to use the new forum, which would be bad.

Please, even now with MyTraffic 6, keep posting all questions which you consider specific to Prepar3D to the subforum, all others here.