The simFlight Network Forums

Samsoft the very Singapore no traffic

Jurgen

Hi,

I upgraded to the 5.3 version recently and added Samsoft the very Singapore. Installation whent fine, but WSSS has no AI traffic. Suvarnabhumi and standard FSX VTBD have no traffic either. Other airports such imaginesim VHHH work just fine.I have followed the suggestions in the manual checking the scenery files, checking the order of installation in fsx and if there are any old traffic bgl files. The airport is in the FSX scenery at first position and the airport also appears in the scenery cfg. I have not found any old traffic bgl (both in the add on and global/scenery directory). Searching for traffic bgl files in the communicator returns windows cannot find any traffic bgl files.

Please advise.

Jurgen

Hi,

I upgraded to the 5.3 version recently and added Samsoft the very Singapore. Installation whent fine, but WSSS has no AI traffic. Suvarnabhumi and standard FSX VTBD have no traffic either. Other airports such imaginesim VHHH work just fine.I have followed the suggestions in the manual checking the scenery files, checking the order of installation in fsx and if there are any old traffic bgl files. The airport is in the FSX scenery at first position and the airport also appears in the scenery cfg. I have not found any old traffic bgl (both in the add on and global/scenery directory). Searching for traffic bgl files in the communicator returns windows cannot find any traffic bgl files.

Please advise.

Jurgen

Nevertheless, this symptom is very typical for an addon that contains incompatible AI traffic schedules. Some addons even use these to place static aircraft. Does this airport contain dead airliners standing around blocking valuable tarmac space and gates?

I think in this case please copy and paste the file MyTraffic\traffic_schedules.txt that you got after running the tool from communcator into your reply.

It would also help if you disable

1, the Singapore airport

2, addon scenery

from your scenery library for one run each and tell us which one lets traffic come back.

Hi,

1. The scenery did not have any A/C standing around

2. When disabling the scenery result is the same, no traffic.

When I try to get the traffic.bgl, Windows tells me that it cannot find the file.

3.Did then re-install 5.2a and everything was back to normal. All airports have traffic.

4. Installed then 5.3 and then the same problem that airport do not have traffic.

5. Did that 2 times to see if there are variables, no traffic same result with 5.3.

I run FSX on Windows 64 bit

Scenery add on's:

Samsoft Singapore

Imaginesim VHHH

Fly Tampa Kai Tak

Landcalss update Asia

I am running it at the moment back with 5.2a

Thanks

Jurgen

Hi,

1. The scenery did not have any A/C standing around

2. When disabling the scenery result is the same, no traffic.

When I try to get the traffic.bgl, Windows tells me that it cannot find the file.

3.Did then re-install 5.2a and everything was back to normal. All airports have traffic.

4. Installed then 5.3 and then the same problem that airport do not have traffic.

5. Did that 2 times to see if there are variables, no traffic same result with 5.3.

I run FSX on Windows 64 bit

Scenery add on's:

Samsoft Singapore

Imaginesim VHHH

Fly Tampa Kai Tak

Landcalss update Asia

I am running it at the moment back with 5.2a

Thanks

Jurgen

You have the full installer for version 5.3, this executes, executes its second part, and you get no AI anywhere? Does it place the big MyTrafficommercial.bgl into MyTraffic\scenery?

I see two options:

Either there is a problem with file protections that prohibits the installer to run, or your installer has been damaged in download. If this would be a frequent problem, I would have heared of it. Let us sort it out, please check about the files in MyTraffic\scenery first.

• 2 weeks later...