The simFlight Network Forums

a new user with problems on third party airports

Menachem

hello

I installed the product and checked two airports Tel Aviv and Amsterdam both found the planes parked in places not designated, there are aircraft moving on the side of the taxi way unstead of the middle and there are planes that interfere with traffic. What can be done to improve the situation?

Thanks

Menachem

I assume you refer to addon airports, not stock ones.

As it is explained in the manual, addon airports need to be in the scenery library priority ABOVE MyTraffic, so that the layout of that airport and not the MyTraffic layout gets used. Therefore, the manual proposes to move MyTraffic in the scenery library dialog between addon scenery and propellor objects. This solves 99% of all such cases.

If it doesn't, there is a Brussels addon as far as I know that was not FSX based code, then please browse to the MyTraffic\scenery folder and rename the file BR2_EBBR.bgl to BR2_EBBR.bgl.passive to warrant the MyTraffic layout not to be used, resp. another ICAO code there for other airports.