The simFlight Network Forums

STB V3 Beta Program

flying-w

Development and internal testing on SuperTrafficBoard Version 3 is rapidly nearing completion, in preparation for beta test due to start next week.

Introducing 16 new functions and enhancements to others, V3 represents a significant step up in capability. Invitations have been sent out already to previous testers (and if I missed you from the list, please forgive me and get in touch!), and there are a small number of vacancies for additional testers. If you have an interest, please email me (via www.supertrafficboard.com) or PM via this forum. Please include details of your computer, software versions, FSX add-ons and previous beta testing experience. Testers will receive the V3 upgrade free of charge when it is released.

Many Thanks

Simon

• 3 weeks later...