The simFlight Network Forums

Using Store Credit

Dicko

Can someone explain how this works.I went to SimMarket ordered FSC9 and got redirected to the checkout. I have a credit the same amount as the program costs. The check box is ticked that says use credit for purchase. I push the continue button and a pop up saying I need to enter my credit card details appears. I have a credit, why are my credit card details required, they already have my money. Unless I do this I cannot complete the transaction and my key is not issued.

can anyone shed some light on this?

:angry:

Andrew

As I just posted on another thread, I had a similar problem a while ago and I think it's a snag with the way the shop software works. I got around it the quick way by ticking the box and putting my card details in - the entire cost was taken from the credit and the card was not charged at all. I will, however, draw someone from simMarket's attention to this.

In case I can't find anyone, it's probably worth dropping them an e-mail rather than just posting the problem here. Although simMarket pays for simFlight to exist and there is a large degree of crossover, the simMarket staff don't look around the forums here for problems that need their attention - it's best to contact them directly.

Ian P.