The simFlight Network Forums

Delta Airlines

bobbjoh

Hi,

Since Delta Airlines now has purchased Northwest Airlines, is there an update to the AI aircraft in MTX v5.3 to make all Northwest planes and flights now Delta?

Living in Detroit, Michigan, which is a major Delta hub now, there should be no Nortwest AI at the airport. Can you comment on any updates.

Thanks

Bob Johnson

KDTW

Hi,

Since Delta Airlines now has purchased Northwest Airlines, is there an update to the AI aircraft in MTX v5.3 to make all Northwest planes and flights now Delta?

Living in Detroit, Michigan, which is a major Delta hub now, there should be no Nortwest AI at the airport. Can you comment on any updates.

Thanks

Bob Johnson

KDTW

To my knowledge, all NWA paints are expected to vanish around 2013, and the vast majority of all ex NWA planes still are siver/red. 5.3 already has replaced some paints, and it is planned to follow with one replacement after the other until this is done real world too.

Or has there been a significant speedup of this paint process?

To my knowledge, all NWA paints are expected to vanish around 2013, and the vast majority of all ex NWA planes still are siver/red. 5.3 already has replaced some paints, and it is planned to follow with one replacement after the other until this is done real world too.

Or has there been a significant speedup of this paint process?

Thanks Burkhard, I was out to the Detroit airport last week, and noticed that all the Delta planes were in the new colors. Even the Comair and Delta Connection.

Bob Johnson

Thanks Burkhard, I was out to the Detroit airport last week, and noticed that all the Delta planes were in the new colors. Even the Comair and Delta Connection.

Bob Johnson

Thanks, so I have to replace two or three paints still for 53a to get less gray/red. Should still be possible. I see even the DC95 got repainted, and that is an easy, bad looking scheme...

Thanks, so I have to replace two or three paints still for 53a to get less gray/red. Should still be possible. I see even the DC95 got repainted, and that is an easy, bad looking scheme...

Thanks so much for that follow up and yes the DC9 have been repainted, I am not a big fan of that plane. I fly the LDS767 and just love it. Also, thanks for your GREAT program, adds so much to MSFS.

Cheers

Bob Johnson

DTW

Thanks so much for that follow up and yes the DC9 have been repainted, I am not a big fan of that plane. I fly the LDS767 and just love it. Also, thanks for your GREAT program, adds so much to MSFS.

Cheers

Bob Johnson

DTW

Do you know if the Saab 340s are repainted too?

• 1 year later...