The simFlight Network Forums

Registration FSC 9 failing

Hi Sascha,

I copy/paste what I see in my simmarket account (name, e-mail and key) in FSC9 and I still get the message Registration failed! Incorrect data entered. If you wish I can sent you an e-mail with a screenshot. To what e-mail adress ?

Kind regards, hans van Oers

Hi Hans,

please send the SimMarket information about your key that you received and also a screenshot to my e-mail adress, which you find at the bottom on our homepage.

Regards,

Volker

Hello Sascha,

I also opened a ticket at simmarket.com (ticket id 847z6F550U8w55). I just sent an email to simmarket with a screenshot of the error message. I will sent you the same screenshot including the simmarket account information.

kind regards, Hans van Oers

Edited by Miguel Blaufuks
email removed, ticket link removed

Hello Sascha,

I also opened a ticket at simmarket.com (ticket id 847z6F550U8w55). I just sent an email to simmarket with a screenshot of the error message. I will sent you the same screenshot including the simmarket account information.

kind regards, Hans van Oers

Same happened with me. However, when I uninstalled FSC9 and removed the installation folder, after reinstallation registration seemed to work flawlessly. Unfortunately when I exited FSC and later started it up again, FSC9 was unregistered again. Reregistering failed again, no matter how many attempts I made.

I am running FSC on the E: partition of my harddrive, using Win7-x64 Ultimate, registered version of FSUIPC and FSX SP2.

Also when I open the FlightPlan tab and then click Open, the right side of the window is greyed out. I just can't select FSX to be included in the flightplans display, despite the fact that I had all path settings correct in Options. Anybody able to advise how to solve both mentioned problems?

Kind regards,

Hans vanWyhe

Same happened with me. However, when I uninstalled FSC9 and removed the installation folder, after reinstallation registration seemed to work flawlessly. Unfortunately when I exited FSC and later started it up again, FSC9 was unregistered again. Reregistering failed again, no matter how many attempts I made.

I am running FSC on the E: partition of my harddrive, using Win7-x64 Ultimate, registered version of FSUIPC and FSX SP2.

Also when I open the FlightPlan tab and then click Open, the right side of the window is greyed out. I just can't select FSX to be included in the flightplans display, despite the fact that I had all path settings correct in Options. Anybody able to advise how to solve both mentioned problems?

Kind regards,

Hans vanWyhe

Hi Hans,

have you RUN the Installation as administrator?

Regards,

Volker

Yes, I did Volker. I followed all instructionrules to the letter. I'll send you the registration information I received from SimMarket in a personal email.

Regards,

Hans

Later: After yet another reinstall I decided to remove the ReadOnly mark in FSC folder's properties and lo and behold, this time registration was succesful and it stuck :). Problem seems to besolved by this.

Hans

Edited by hvw