The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
F.Schmid

Laufzeitfehler '53'

Hello Volker and Sacha.

I have just registered the v9.0 and so I created and saved a flight (SBGL-SBBR)with both SID and STAR included.

When I click 'Show Position on Google Earth' I get this error message.

Laufzeitfehler '53'

Datei nicht gefunden

And then FSC closes.

I have correctly selected Google Earth folder under Window-Options-Online tab.

Also when I save a flightplan with Google Earth format and I'm asked if I want to see the fp at Google Earth nothing happens.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here so I hope you can help me.

Best regards

Schmid

FSX Acceleration pack

FSUIPC 4.60a registered

FSC9.0

Downloaded from website

Win XP SP3

Hello Volker and Sacha.

I have just registered the v9.0 and so I created and saved a flight (SBGL-SBBR)with both SID and STAR included.

When I click 'Show Position on Google Earth' I get this error message.

Laufzeitfehler '53'

Datei nicht gefunden

Best regards

Schmid

Hi Schmid,

please check that following file FSCPOSCall.kmz in the FSC mainfolder subfolder \user\blackbox exist

and this file is not setting to hidden or read only.

Regards

Volker

Hi Schmid,

please check that following file FSCPOSCall.kmz in the FSC mainfolder subfolder \user\blackbox exist

and this file is not setting to hidden or read only.

Regards

Volker

Hello, Volker.

Yes, there is the folder and both hidden and read only boxes are unchecked for that file.

Regards

Schmid

Hello, Volker.

Yes, there is the folder and both hidden and read only boxes are unchecked for that file.

Regards

Schmid

Are you sure you are using the right path directly to the directory of google earth?

The acltual versions of google earth are located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\client\googleearth.exe

I have first tried this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\ and there was also error 53, I have changed my path to ...\client and FSC9 founds google earth and error 53 was not displayed again.

Regards Joerg

Are you sure you are using the right path directly to the directory of google earth?

The acltual versions of google earth are located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\client\googleearth.exe

I have first tried this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\ and there was also error 53, I have changed my path to ...\client and FSC9 founds google earth and error 53 was not displayed again.

Regards Joerg

Hello, Joerg.

Thank you! It fixed the problem.

The next one is how to see the FP on GE. It seems that many other users are having the same problem and I'll post there too.

Kind regards

Schmid