The simFlight Network Forums

My traffic problem FSX

Qantasdude

Hi all i'm new here,

I recently installed my traffic X 5.2, i did all the steps like adding the my traffic cfg and adding it to the scenery library ect.

Well then I forgot i had WOAI so i uninstalled that and it still wont work, so I reinstalled My traffic X and keep on following the install procedures and when I go to add the cfg it says my traffic entry already exists,

and it still wont work. I am using windows 7.

Thanks.

Hi all i'm new here,

I recently installed my traffic X 5.2, i did all the steps like adding the my traffic cfg and adding it to the scenery library ect.

Well then I forgot i had WOAI so i uninstalled that and it still wont work, so I reinstalled My traffic X and keep on following the install procedures and when I go to add the cfg it says my traffic entry already exists,

and it still wont work. I am using windows 7.

Thanks.

Uninstallation of WOAI does not completely remove it, since an uninstall only removes what got installed, not what got created later. You have to delete the AI schedules they generate manually.

Im having a problem with my MyTaffic 2010 and its saying that i have two files of the same name wat do i do?

Hm, support for MyTraffic2010 is from Aerosoft forum, not here. I assume you went from a Simmarket professional MyTraffic installation to a very early version of the Aerosoft consumer product? The first bunch of deliveries in August/September 2009 created a dublicated simobjects entry into FSX.cfg in that case, that has no reason on earth why to ever happen. All downloads after October 2009 and all DVDs delivered after that date have this fixed,

If this does not help, please supply us with more information what exactly you have installed in which order, which MyTraffic version from whom, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, support for MyTraffic2010 is from Aerosoft forum, not here. I assume you went from a Simmarket professional MyTraffic installation to a very early version of the Aerosoft consumer product? The first bunch of deliveries in August/September 2009 created a dublicated simobjects entry into FSX.cfg in that case, that has no reason on earth why to ever happen. All downloads after October 2009 and all DVDs delivered after that date have this fixed,

If this does not help, please supply us with more information what exactly you have installed in which order, which MyTraffic version from whom, etc.

same problem for me .......just downloaded but already angry.