The simFlight Network Forums

Very strange FSuipc missing in FSx

Hi pete,

how are you?

today i was a very strange fact:

When i start my FSX i havent find Fsuipc. I control immediatly in the fsuipc modules and all files were missing!!!

I lost all files like Macros and LUA script for my home cockpit.

Now i have reinstall fsuipc (4.30) and the lua red-window dont appear in fsx.

i control if i missed some files but LUA script are in the modules and the appropriate [LUA files] are in the .ini

What happen?

thanks,

Simone

When i start my FSX i havent find Fsuipc. I control immediatly in the fsuipc modules and all files were missing!!!

Sorry, "I control" means what, exactly? Are you saying you looked in the FS Modules folder and there were no files there?

I lost all files like Macros and LUA script for my home cockpit.

Well, something else has deleted your files because there are no mechanisms in FSUIPC or any of my programs for deleting things.

Now i have reinstall fsuipc (4.30) and the lua red-window dont appear in fsx.

Version 4.30 pre-dates Lua support by some time. The earliest supported version of FSUIPC for FSX is 4.60.

Regards

Pete

Yes, i never find files on the modules folder.

I try to download the new version of fusuipc...

Simone

Sorry, "I control" means what, exactly? Are you saying you looked in the FS Modules folder and there were no files there?

Well, something else has deleted your files because there are no mechanisms in FSUIPC or any of my programs for deleting things.

Version 4.30 pre-dates Lua support by some time. The earliest supported version of FSUIPC for FSX is 4.60.

Regards

Pete

Yes, i never find files on the modules folder.

If you have no files in the modules folder yopu must have deleted them. Sorry, I cannot help with that. You need to take better care when deleting things!

I try to download the new version of fusuipc...

New? Version 4.60, the oldest supported version, has been available now for most of this year.

Regards

Pete