The simFlight Network Forums

Ariane tu134 AP problem

Hi there....

I'm having some problems with my Ariane TU134 autopilot which I think is FSUIPC related. Whenever I want to activate the autopilot I have to open my FSUIPC and choose the "button & switches" tab, press OK and the autopilot will work for 2 minutes before disconnecting again. Then I have to do it all over again. I don't need to press anything in the "button & switches" besides the OK button. I have deleted every saitek assignment in FS so that is not the problem. Hope you understand otherwise I will try to explaine it again..

Best regards

Kim Wolff

Denmark

I'm having some problems with my Ariane TU134 autopilot which I think is FSUIPC related. Whenever I want to activate the autopilot I have to open my FSUIPC and choose the "button & switches" tab, press OK and the autopilot will work for 2 minutes before disconnecting again. Then I have to do it all over again. I don't need to press anything in the "button & switches" besides the OK button. I have deleted every saitek assignment in FS so that is not the problem. Hope you understand otherwise I will try to explaine it again..

If it only happens with that one particular aircraft then you need really to deal with Ariane support. They should know what their autopilot is doing.

Otherwise, if it occurs with default aircraft too it sounds a combination of poor hardware and bad or duplicate assignments to me. FSUIPC never does anything unless asked to do so. Remove the FSUIPC INI file from the modules folder, so that it resorts to defaults (i.e. doing nothing) and try again.

Incidentally, I cannot / will not support Saitek gear. Probably best if you don't try using their stuff with FSUIPC.

Pete